translate

Thursday 3 April 2014

GAP IN THE HEDGE


Good day Bloggets. Today Hub and I went to the local shops. We went to a shop we have never been to before and after going into a door too early, coming out and finding the right door, we did it. My dog was OK going but on the way back we went the long way. The way she always misbehaves herself. We came that way to give the dogs a longer walk. Oh my Wagga was a nightmare. Her nose to the ground all the time and the man in the shop was not very nice about her to be honest, he told me five times she is not doing what she should be doing?

I said

“Well mate, put it this way, she got me to your inadequate shop. Who else would have done that? Not you that’s for sure and she isn’t perfect, but she will also get me home.

Eventually!”

OK, I didn’t say all that, haha. But I wished I had.

She was a complete nightmare but if a person had a badly behaved child screaming on the bus, I wouldn’t tell the mother how bad the child was?

Anyway, it was nice to get out.

My boy went for a driving lesson.  The stories he tells me when he comes home are so funny. He does impressions and is hysterical.

We have just had tea Hub made homemade meat loaf. Yack? But the boys love it.

I feel bad as my friend has just asked if her friend can park in our drive whilst she is out tonight and I didn’t get the message till now and it was sent two hours ago. Shame she should have knocked I was only out an hour.

More secretarial work for me today and so many phonecalls.

It’s cool out there, but coming home along the country avenue, the smells of spring filled the air.

Funny thing happened the other day, on our weather, a pollution level was reported. I have never heard of this before

And today on the news, people in London have been phoning emergency lines reporting they can’t breathe properly.

Hub says its soft southerners and because it’s on the news, it’s psychosomatic. Haha.

Tomorrow is a year since my x lost his Mother? I really can’t think where the time is going these days.

Time is going so quickly with Hub being home. It’s really strange having him home every day for the next three weeks. It’s so lovely and since this has been happening my sleeping pattern has been so much better, I still don’t sleep more than two hours at a time, but haven’t been getting up throughout the night for weeks.

The knowledge he will be home each evening is wonderful.

We have been waiting for ten days now to hear about an arrangement for my Husband to get some form of transport to work and back. Still waiting from the organisation who I hope will help with this.

We still don’t know for sure if he can take this job.

Just waiting and waiting. We only have a mobile now and no land line. The organisation called access to work have a policy where by they put you in a system for up to ten days. They can phone anytime with in those days and they can’t tell you when they will phone but will only call three times. If you miss the calls, then you have to re-apply and wait all over again. It’s blooming awful as I wanted to go to the cinema but we can’t. Next week is the start of our kids Easter so the pictures will be so full and I have never done this route before on my own or with Hub. In fact, only walked there once with a mobility instructor. So even if we get there it will be a miracle, but I’m ready for that challenge.

The trouble is, knowing when to cross over at the right place as there are four crossings all in a line and if I remember correctly, it’s the third one you cross then you walk along this stretch and have to cut in a gap in the hedge. Haha. Now, apart from feeling the scratchy hedge, how do I know when there is a gap?

Also should be fun as not sure Waggatail will lie still during the film as she has never been before. I think when puppy walkers have dogs, they should have a list on what they have done with your dog like theatre cinema and concerts, do you?

I would hate to fail this journey though as specially as our local area is my turf and the town is Hubs.

If we get this important call in the morning, we will go to the pictures tomorrow afternoon and I will let you know how we got on God help us?

OK, must dash now and hope that there is something good on the box tonight? Later with love.

No comments: