translate

Monday 21 April 2014

EASTER DIARY


My day so far a bit of a bore to be honest. This morning I got up had something I never have time for normally in the morning and that was a bath. I only could have half of one though because of our stupid bath. I put my peppermint salts in it and the smell was amazing. Then came to the breakfast table for a lovely sandwich made by Hub with vegetarian bacon and mushrooms. Yummy, it was lovely.

Then I tidied up and made tea for tonight. Well that was fun? Hub thought we had some lasagne sheets and I knew we didn’t but he insisted we had, so I prepared all of the ingredients for our feast tonight.

Only to discover, we didn’t have the sheets. Great, lasagne all ready, waiting for pasta sheets.

Oh luckily I have pasta tubes so that had to do. A huge dish is waiting to be put in the oven now and it looks rather lovely, but the funny thing was, the box hub thought was the pasta sheets, was dried coffee? The other one that could have been as it looked like it, was freeze dry rice?

Never mind, where there was a will, there was some kind of pasta.

Hub has done some gardening, well, he watered it and cleaned the dreaded dog run, and I vacuumed and dusted. Teen is due soon.

Haven’t seen him since Friday.

I’m off to the dentist tomorrow. Oh God. Dread dot com.

I reellyreallyreally don’t like the dentist.

I also don’t think the dentist likes me as this will be the eighth time I will have been with the same tooth.

Surely if they liked me, they would fix my tooth once and once only? Rather than punishing me? Or do they like me so much they make sure they put a dodgy tooth part in and knowingly smile as they will be reassured I will be back.

To see them of course?

Let’s hope Waggatail gets me there and back without an incident? Hub will be coming as my safety blanket and as Hub doesn’t know how to get there, I will be the driver. God help us?

OK, I shall go for now, but remind me later I would like to write a blog about what I was thinking about last night as I was trying without any luck to sleep? Living as a blind person with a sighted Husband then the same blind person, this time living with a blind husband? That is my subject for later on. X

No comments: