translate

Tuesday 8 April 2014

IT'S ALL A JOKE


 Good day Bloggets. It’s sunny and windy today but we have the conservatory door open and my wind chimes are pingging and making the lovely tubular sounds I love, and keeping in tune are the birds, all chatting about their spring births that are about to happen. Mind you blended in with the sounds of the blooming motorway traffic, haha kind of shadows it a bit.

Teen out with friends. He’s having a great time today so that’s fantastic. I hope it continues for a very long time.

Today we received a phone call from a lady from Access to work. Telling us that we should receive a phone call. Hahaaha. Really, if we don’t start laughing we will get deeper and deeper darker.

We can’t leave the house. When they eventually do call, we will need to take down phone numbers, emails and so on. Also quotes for taxi fares to them over the phone.

So we are on holiday, but can’t go out? I just pray when the person does phone, as we had to make an official complaint, as you know we were not due to have a call until another three weeks a week after Hub is due to start work, they will make things happen quickly and not be awkward.  Anyway, I promise I will shut up about it all now as because we are frustrated and bored with it all, why should you be?

Sadly I don’t think my x is seeing teen this holiday. Sad for the x for not seeing him but teen doesn’t have any money to get to see him. My Husband also is not seeing his girls as they have better things to do than visit their Father.

Kids? Selfish aren’t they?

Did I tell you I bought two pictures? God knows what they look like? They are basically photocopies of famous paintings.  They were so cheap. I bought them from a gallery on line, so they come without frames. I know there was dark blue in the description and they are French dancers. When my boy comes home, I will ask him before I buy a couple of frames. Oh the last picture I bought was of an elephant. It was one of my oopsie moments. When it came it took teen ten minutes to stop laughing. It was soul destroying. The elephant was a cartoon. It went straight in the bin.

Let’s hope this is not Micky and Mini mouse dancing in Paris?

Later I shall let you know what they are like.

Alright, off now to paint my nails and soak in a bubble bath of fresh blossoms.

OK, not quite, there’s dusting to be done. A girl can dream right? Smile with some jokes.

Q How do you make seven an even number?

Answer remove the S

 

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

 

OK on that naughty note, I will be back with love until later gators. X

No comments: