translate

Saturday 19 April 2014

RADIO THROUGH THE NIGHT


Good day Bloggets. Oh my word what a night? My husbands on going pain in his eye/face got so bad, after about eight pain killers, it just was not easing off and me and my ongoing knee trouble, we were like a pair of old crocks overnight. I was so tired just wanted to sleep so badly. Then about three this morning, someone was in his / her car blasting out their radio until about 6. Just unreal? The birds started their chorus at half three and cars from 5. So a real rubbish night for us both. I really am going to have to go back to the Doctors with my knee, you may remember I fell when I was 22 and again on the same knee when I met my now Hub.

I have been told I have fluid in my knee protecting the wound and I have muscle damage. The pain is like someone is sticking a large rusty needle up into my knee bone and all around it is burning I feel like the bone is cracking in half.

Our GP is rubbish though and just wants me to go for physio I did that last year for five weeks. She said she can’t refer me until I go through another session with the same physiotherapy. What a pain that is too? Another taxi there and back for over a month to be told the same thing. Just do your exercises, which I do.

Anyway, afterloads of pain killers for me too, I came down stairs with Hub and ate a lovely vegetarian bacon sandwich and a good old cup of tea.

The sun is shining but I feel like I want to go back to bed. I really am so tired I can’t keep my eyes open.

Grump over. Ha.

Not sure what my boy is doing today, but I hope he is happy?

This time next week, our friends will visit us. Our friend Trix, Hub and I have known since she was seven. She has the same eye condition as me and her wonderful Husband, who we lovingly call Like, is also blind, all four of us will be travelling up to our local restaurant. Did I tell you that Louis from our restaurant had his second Son a couple of weeks ago?

Tonight Hub and I will be watching a program called Brittan’s got talent. It’s a joke, last year’s winner came from abroad and this year so far there are a load of contestants who also have flown in from other countries to show their talents. So why not change the name of the show to just a talent show?

Hub and I are sure that half of the contestants are on a bus trip from a local hospital for the mentally ill.

  OK I must go now and I think I am going back to bed. I feel terrible. Later with love. Xxxxxxxxxx

 

No comments: