translate

Friday 25 April 2014

NEWS VIEWS AND MY DIARY


Hey Bloggets. It’s Friday and raining here. Dull and cold. How I would love to live in a country where it is warm all year round. I used to love our country for the four seasons, trouble is, we don’t get four seasons now. We are lucky if we get three! Early this morning Hub and I lay awake listening to the blackbird song. It was so beautiful and the traffic decided to go to bed, so all we could hear were the stunning sounds of the dawn chorus.

 

My Son has left now to visit his Father for the weekend. God I miss him already. I hate the fact how much I love and miss him. I’m sure it’s not normal to love someone as much as I love him. He will always be my baby and to let go as people phrase it, is so difficult. I have to say nothing and just hurt inside. I do miss him so much. My Husband doesn’t understand and I know he never will, but my life is complete when all three of us are under the same roof.

 

Hub has another ten days before he starts his new job. He is really anxious. You know how hard it is after a holiday from work of a week or two to get back in the swing of things? Well it will be five weeks for my Hub where he hasn’t worked and to go to a new job will be difficult, though I am sure after a few hours or even a couple of days, he will be fine?

If he can head International development and visit places like North Korea and South Africa, he can for sure handle a regional manager’s job right?

I know he is very keen to get started and I pray it will be less stressful for us as a family.

To have him home each night and weekend will be wonderful. We can be a normal family at last.

 

So in our news today. In South London, a Mother has been arrested for killing her three disabled children. They had Spinal muscular atrophy. This is a condition that leaves children with no movement of their body, eventually ending in an early death.

 

Now then at first I was repulsed. How can any Mother do this to one child, let alone three? There were three year old twin boys and a four year old girl. But when I found out about the disabilities, my heart ached for her. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t agree with what she did, but at the same time, what future would those poor children have had?

I think the Mother needs serious help. What must she be going through now? I don’t for a second believe she is a murderer in the sense of the normal criminal mind. I think she has had some kind of breakdown. Also she would look at her poor children suffering and wonder about their future. What life would they have had? Not to be able to move at all? It’s horrible. To have one child like this you may be able to cope with but three?

The husband was in his native South Africa on holiday with their eight year old daughter. What must be going through the little girls head right now? It’s all so very painfully sad. That little girl now has lost her three siblings and Mother, as I think she will be sent to jail for life. Paid for of course by British tax payers. Do you know we pay £360,000,000 on foreigners jailed in the UK per year? I will never understand why we don’t send them back to their own countries?

 

Some great news.

In a major breakthrough, scientists have been successful in developing the first lab-grown epidermis - the outermost skin layer - which could replace animals in drug and cosmetics testing.

“This is great. Anything so that our poor animals are not used as much. I just wish they weren’t used at all.

 

A new blood test could predict who will suffer from arthritis before it hits, allowing for early treatment to stop irreparable damage being done.

“This is great news as that is so painful.

 

OK, as the rain continues to pound on my conservatory roof. I shall pop on the coffee percolator and have a chat with my Hub before doing some housework. Until later with love. X

No comments: