translate

Sunday 13 April 2014

DIARY OF MY WEEKEND


Hi Bloggets. Sorry not been here for a couple of days but I’m back now. Yesterday our boy had his driving lesson but this time was different. He had an extra passenger. My Hub. Now don’t worry, Hub wasn’t teaching him to drive, that would have made the headlines, but he was observing and though Teen wanted us both to go, the car is so tiny, I don’t think it would fit two tall men, the instructor who is big both ways and my six foot two Son, my hub who is not small fry and a humungous Fifi. Haha. We would be doing wheelies down the roads.

My boy was sad I wouldn’t go and I felt terrible as though I was letting him down. But the instructor said by text he would take one of us but didn’t think two would fit in and bare in mind, he hasn’t seen me ever, so imagine if he said OK then saw me coming towards his Teeny noddy car? Hahaha. So I felt bad and sad for my boy also it was lovely of him to want us to go with him. My old boy has been back to normal for the past two weeks and it’s wonderful. We have had some great days with him real family times, just as it used to be.

Today has been great. We went out with Di my friend. It was lovely. She’s great. The Best person in the world to shop with.

Tomorrow Hubs Daughter is coming. I think we are going on a boat on our river if the weather is nice. Then Tuesday, seeing our friends from Northumberland.

Now we can live a bit, life is more cheerful. We still have a long way to go before we know when Hub will start his new job, but we are getting closer. At least we can go out now and are not glued to our phone and computer.

Oh good job my friend Di told me about the gap in the car park to our cinema? They have blocked it up. Great, now how am I supposed to get there? That would have been a good one, us looking for the gap that had been blocked up? Haha.

So I will have to learn a new way in and I bet it will be more difficult?

Off to make tea now. It’s chicken for the boys. For me? Hmm. Not sure.

Until later gators. X

No comments: