translate

Wednesday 21 February 2018

LAST WORDS (WARNING DARK) BY FIONA CUMMINGS


LAST WORDS

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

The pain I no longer can bear

The hurt you cause me with such ease without a care

Your life with me, you no longer want to share

 It would be easier for you if I won’t be there

So, I shall leave you now

Though not sure how

But before I go

Just to let you know

There’s no one who will ever love you

The way I do

I made mistakes

Can’t fix those breaks

But I had no teacher

No one to lecture

And for so long thought no future

But I did my best with what I had

Though my heart was broken

And life was so bad

I never showed you just how I was feeling

If you are ill, and it will help by me leaving

Then I shall say goodbye

For your life

I shall die

No need to ask how or, why

 

© Fiona Cummings

 

 

No comments: