translate

Thursday 1 February 2018

FEELINGS OF THE FAITH OF FEBRUARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Here we are its finally February. I haven’t met anyone yet who has enjoyed January, I hope you, yes you who is reading this, disagrees with me and your start of the year has been one full of love and health as well as happiness.

 

For those who are glad we have said goodbye to January, join me in a blog far away from failed attempts of finding our fortune and coming to the conclusion that all friends are not really true friends. As President Trump would say, that word fake comes to mind. Some of you have had family issues too where as other Bloggets have or are having to say forever goodbyes to friends. But, I’m hoping for you that one day we will all be reunited with our friends and family who have gone to another world.

 

As you know a few weeks ago, I was so losing my faith. For the first time in my life I felt so let down. As if God had blocked my number in his moved on modern world of mystery and old-fashioned ways to mobile/iPhones. There was no signal for so long, but a week ago I was shown a sign and yesterday morning, more so, but last night a little more and today just a small amount more again. It’s as if I’m suffocated by a huge knitted jumper the holes are knitted so tightly and spirit is trying to force its way through but the heavy wool prevails it being possible.

 

A tiny bit of evidence at a time. And who knows, it may all go away again, but a teaser for sure has proven to me we are being watched and guided though in my case badly right now. 

 

I feel as if my path that has been chosen for me at birth has loads of debris on it. Rocks, fallen trees, broken fences and warn ground that has been walked on too much over time. There are potholes. I’m tripping over things falling down holes and my God has lost me in the crowds.

 

I can hide or keep trying to find my maker. And over the past week, I have found the being who made me, only they have had more to do than normal and struggle to keep up with my requirements, which are rather simple, but important to lifechanging situations.

 

By this point half of my Bloggets will have gone and the other quarter will be reading on in curiosity or perhaps disbelief that someone can talk such trash… a quarter of you will get me. You will know exactly where I’m coming from.

 

So, as I close this blog, I hope you will keep the faith and know that you will eventually be listened to. Maybe we won’t get what we are asking for, but it’s the comfort of knowing something is out there who does have the power to help you if you need it. And I can thank my maker for coming through this week but I still feel as if they are on a thin wire and could fall off at any time.

 

So, as we carry on our lives during February, I hope it’s time for you now to be heard and seen. And for you to feel the power that created you. Because there is no love like it.

 

© Fiona Cummings

 

 

No comments: