translate

Wednesday 5 November 2014

THUNDER JACKET

 
I have written and written this blog over and over again. Deleted and started again. Outside is dark and cold and there are fireworks going off at every corner and angle of my hearing ability. Its bomb fire night in the UK. Trouble is, our dogs hate it. There is a jacket you can buy called a Thunder jacket and this has been proven to work for scared dogs. A guide dog owner the other day was walking past a garden and a firework went off and the dog hit the ground, and then refused to work again. Oh awful. So Hub and his team are trying to get the dog back to its good old self. In the meanwhile, the blind person has no functional mobility to get out of the house. I always feel sorry for the animals. The hedgehogs too who like to make houses in what is getting prepared for bomb fire night? Our Son is out there somewhere. I just wish he was home now?

Oh I cooked chicken for the boys for tea, Teen is out though, but his dinner waits. It smells so good. Really as you may know, I’m a vegetarian, but the smell of meat kills me. Oh in fact tonight, it’s driving me nuts.

But I know for a fact, I will not eat a single bit of it. Though I may have to go out for a jog around the corner to get away from it? Hahahahhaha.  Em, I don’t think so.

Oh Wagga has cried and moaned all day. I don’t know what is wrong with her. She is driving me mad today.

Oh talking of mad? I was washing our fridge out before and the top shelf tipped and smashed all the jars from the top. Great, pickles and sauces everywhere. Not to talk about the splinters of glass.

I wished I hadn’t bothered what a mess I had to clean up. OK, off now to wait for our shopping to arrive. But look after your dogs and other animals when these dreaded fireworks are going off.

Oh it’s truly like a warzone here right now. Like gun fire. Every garden has a demonstration.

I think they should be banned. How many people will lose their eye tonight or worse their life?

I know I sound a right grump, but they are not safe, end of. I wouldn’t care how many people know the meaning of November the 5th in the UK? If you don’t, look at my blog last year at this time and you will see all about why we celebrate tonight. OK, enough for now, I will write lots tomorrow, I think a light blog tomorrow is in store, it’s been one of those heavy discussions kind of days with friends on line and it got heated, so some chilling talk tomorrow. That’s if I’m not calling for a glazier? Seriously, will I have any windows left?

 

No comments: