translate

Wednesday 12 November 2014

A NEW DAY A NEW START (CHEER UP)


On this dreadful dull day I wondered how you felt if it was raining where you are right now? How are you all feeling? If happy, great, you may wish to read this to think what it may be like for those not so fortunate as yourself as I’m sure in perfect lives, those not so lucky can be forgotten and as we don’t know our future, it’s always good to look at the other side of the coin.

So how can we turn your frown upside down?

Make today the start of your new way.

Try this my dears and see how far we get?

Teach yourself that the past does not equal the future

Use positive affirmations. In other words “I can, I will

A positive mind is a positive person.

Easy for me to say? Nope, not at all. This test we will learn together.

Believe in the best positive outcome

If you fail at something, that can be a learning kerb to know where to step next

In my past, whenever I have been positive about anything, the opposite has always occurred. I taught myself to be negative then if positive happened, I was very happy, if negative, then not in shock, but I think it’s about time now I scrubbed that old way and became more laidback and be more assertive in life and my friends say I light up a room when I enter, no, not turn on the lights, haha it’s a bit late for that for me, but hey, I believe I will see within the next five years, I’m bubbly and love to cheer up people, but how to do that through my blogs? Let’s try this test today together and see how we go.

The experts say before you get out of bed, tell yourself some positives, I just wonder how many of the so called experts have a luxurious lifestyle. In other words, it’s easy for them to be positive.

Is it as easy for the person who wakes up each day in the same state of poor health, or in a filthy environment, or who has no one in their life to talk to?

 I’m sure it’s not. But if you are ill, then ask yourself how your illness can be improved?

If your room is dirty and you are unable to clean it because of health or because your state of mind can’t bring yourself to move and clean, think who can help you to give you a head start? Even if you have to pay for the initial help. If you can’t do that, then force yourself to  start and believe me, after only half an hour, think of what you have already achieved and you will feel so proud of yourself, if not, you should, because that is the first step of many and one step at a time walks you forward. Standing or sitting still, where will you go? Where will you be in a weeks’ time? A month or a year? One small step or push forward and you are getting there. To the end of your tunnel.

To talk to people? How to do this if you live on your own, or like me, I had an ex Husband who never spoke to me about anything other than daily needs. Not his fault, just he was born that way. But it does get a little boring after some time. I have spoken to fortunate people who just don’t get depression or anything to do with anything other than a perfect lifestyle. Well, I looked at them in dismay. I recoiled when hearing their cold callous words of bolshie, blasé words coming from their privileged past and perfect paths they take each day in life.

If I ever see again, if I ever become a millionaire and more important, if my loved ones and I have perfect health in the future, I will never forget those less fortunate.  I get so cross when people assume because they are OK, everyone else should be? Guess what people, not true. We are all different. Each and every one of us.

Even twins folks. They may look the same, talk the same, walk the same, but hey, there are two of them.

If you can get out of the house, then a neighbour may say hello, this is where you lucky people come into this. If you see someone on the street, walking to the shops or wherever, just say hello? Easy right? You may be the only person who has spoken to that stranger in a week or longer. “Hello” That’s all.

Just one person in a day can make so much difference and that person may be waiting to talk with you, but in your house, they won’t knock, you have to get out. Now if you are housebound? What to do next. That is so hard. I receive many messages from people who say that they read my blogs as they feel like they have a friend who listens to them. And I do. Whenever I receive  messages from you, I take them all to heart and your words can be seen in my writing.

I know there are organisations in our country that may be able to visit you in your homes. Like volunteers. But if you don’t live in the UK, there may not be such help. Then why not arrange to visit hospitals? You can be a volunteer. So many people in hospitals don’t get visitors you know? Or you could see if there is anything you can do in your local school? Read to children? Not sure whatever works in your country.

But if you are a long way from that, if you can’t face anyone, you are beyond that. You are not beyond making a change in your life, as if you don’t, no one is going to come along and help you sadly.

This is fact. Now out in the big world, there may be someone waiting just for you. You are so needed. How will you know behind your walls?

If you don’t want to head out there, if it is a scary place, then please, start in the morning like I said, tell yourself, today will be different. And it can. You don’t need to go out to change your mind. You don’t need to be in pain. Your heart can feel joy, if you allow it. Just one step or push a day. Plan your day and as for your week, at the end of it, look back and congratulate yourself how well you have done. The start to your very own success. You have your very own answers.

This week I am giving a speech supposedly on inspiration. What inspires me? I will tell you what, you. You inspire me. Your kind words feedback on this blog. You make me.

Today is yours. Lift yourself up and don’t look back. X

No comments: