translate

Thursday 27 November 2014

THE FOREVER SKY BY FIONA CUMMINGS



BY FIONA CUMMINGS

 

It’s dark out there

The silver stars float without a care

A golden moon

Like a lonely flower in bloom

Inky blankets

And clouds which compliments

All just getting along

So pure and nothing’s wrong

The sky at night

Is so vast so right

During the day filled with birds and sun

In the distance I see a kite

So much fun

Cristal raindrops, fall from there

Kindly allowing us all to share

 Cotton clouds swimming by

Seagulls and sparrows fly

I love the sky

Some ask why?

It’s full of life

Nothing up there will die

It’s the ground where we fall

But the sky so high

So pure

When I leave this earth

It’s there I want to go

For sure

Shimmering wings will be my form of transport

During the day I will sit upon a fluffy cloud

Angels for teachers, lessons I’ll be taught

Navy nights,

Stars for lights

Air is fresh

Lungs so clear

No worries, without any fears

Smiling no tears

Around the globe

So much hope

Looking down

To the ground

Where I did roam

And called my home

But felt so alone

Though crowded pathways

Full and hectic days

Walking forward through the maize

Until I fell

And left that hell

And found my heaven

On cloud seven

And here I shall remain

From now on

Nothing will ever stay the same

My life will go on

A forever song

With lyrics so full of love

Here I fly

So incredibly high

In a land I call above

Where cherubs are born

From dusk till dawn

And cupid fires his arrow

His target being the rainbow

Colours so beautiful

Angels so dutiful

Just wanting to please

And fairies waving wands

They playfully tease

This land above

Is full of love

Where free is the dove

There are no enemies

 We’re all friends

Happy memories,

It never ends

This peaceful place

My happy face

Freedom from the pain

Where all my past sadness

Will be washed away by the rain

No more madness

Just abundance of wonders

Some days it snows

Others it thunders

But we have all learned

By earths blunders

Fingers burned

And that was then

Our contracts are signed

With the golden pen

We will never go back there again

No clocks chime

As hours, don’t matter

There’s no crime

Oar red letter

No nasty views

Or sad news

We are free

All agree?

 

 

CopyRight Fiona Cummings 2014

No comments: