translate

Monday 3 November 2014

JUST PEOPLE OF TODAY


 Hi Bloggets. How are you all? Gosh, a kind of thinking blog today. Firstly I was out locally and overheard an old lady talking to another lady. The older lady talked and talked her little pop socks off. You could so tell that the younger person was not at all interested. It was so rude. I just don’t know what is wrong with people these days?

OK, the old lady could talk, but you know what? She wasn’t boring, she told tales of yesteryear! And yes, she took few breaths. But didn’t deserve the pure ignorance from the younger person. She said

“Hmm?

Hmm.

Hmm! And

Yeah.

The poor old lady was very bright and Eastern bloc origin, she spoke great English. Just she didn’t interest the young lady and that is so representative of people of today. OK, another lady started to tell me her life story. I really wasn’t interested, but you know what? She would never have guessed. I was so not going to put anyone through the dam right unpleasant behaviour that the old lady had to suffer with the younger one.

It’s like my boy, if I ask him to do something and he doesn’t want to, he will say no, because it won’t make him happy. Well we all have to do things that don’t always make us happy. What is wrong with society? I just don’t get it. Every day I do things that make me unhappy, it’s called life.

I know I am one way and my boy the other in some respects. So kind of in the middle like my Hub, his Dad, who tells teen like it is, but is very fair too? As my loving Husband can be a cold block at times, but he is fair with Teen and I hope that between us both, we will get there in the end with our Son. Having said that, what chance do we have when today showed how people really are?

Then when the younger lady got up to go, the poor old lady was so sad. Oh my heart hurt for her. OK, I know

 I’m too soft, but a little kindness? I mean, we may be old one day and alone. Perhaps that is the first time that old lady has talked to anyone in a week or more? I just think we should think out of the box at times and of late I have been in contact with those who are in their box with tape stuck on firmly

I’m a little disillusioned with people of late. If not for back stabbing two faced people I’m coming across liars. I can’t stand that, but there is a silver lining. I have my brother back in my life and for this I’m grateful. Still will be glad to see the end of this year though.

Hub doesn’t get it, as he says his new job means he is at home more. Well, it does. Though it’s after nine in the evening and he is still not home. Four taxis and four trains today for him.

 

Walking today with Wagga she was dreadful. But she got me to where I needed to be and back.

 

My boy stayed in all yesterday but went out at the night time again, had a great time with his friends, again not going out till late. About half eight, so I guess early compared to almost midnight like normal. He did some study today so I’m glad and tomorrow he is back at college then his tutor in the afternoon. I did trap her last week to talk to her? I said I was going to? I can’t remember now if I told you, but I asked her to do the more difficult paper with teen, I mean, after all, that is what he is doing for his exams, so you would think it was obvious?

After telling her why and how, I closed the door to hear her asking teen if he wanted to do this? I was so cross and if she had told me she had not done that with him, I wouldn’t have paid her, but luckily teen said he wanted to do this. Just shows though, kids have more say than the parents.

It’s like I wrote an email to his tutor, the tutor at college this is. He, the tutor read it out to teen. Now what if I didn’t want this to happen?

OK, grump over…

Tomorrow is a new day and I will tell you of our latest drama. Oh boy this is a good one.

Until that story later on. X

No comments: