translate

Thursday 27 November 2014

DIARY

 
 Hi Bloggets. I have been busy of late, doing what? Not enough to be honest. My friend is coming in 24 hours and I have to still, sort out her bedroom. I should have done it through the week, I planned to, but then life took over.

 

It’s through the night, two in the morning. I am writing this as quickly as possible, as I know soon I will fall asleep. So words will have to hurry out before then.

 

My eyes are like lead balloons.

 

My throat is hurting I just hope I’m not in for some bad cold?

 

Yesterday now, my boy went out and came in about one this morning. So I hope he will be up for college in a few hours? He is doing really well there right now, he tells me… I’m proud of him if this is so. We haven’t learned of his maths results yet, won’t till January.

 

Again, yesterday, as it’s a.m. now. I went out with Arty. Took Wagga to the field. Oh gosh, it was wet. Raining and so muddy. Wagga enjoyed it though and it was good for her.

 

My friend came back and we talked and talked. She’s a lovely lady.

 

The day before after working in the morning, I went out with my fab friend Geordie. We went for coffee and talked again for three hours without taking a breath…

 

She told me loads about University for our Son.  There is so much to take in. So much to learn about before he will even go.

 

This weekend will be fun as our friend Julie is coming to stay. Sunday we will go shopping I hope? Just our town, but things I urgently need that we would really really struggle finding. Bless her, she doesn’t know yet? I really feel bad about asking her, but I’m sure she won’t mind and it is only two things we need. I hate putting onto people, most things we have bought for Christmas, but one or two things, I can’t order on line.

 

All our tickets are booked to visit friends and family over the next few weeks. School friends next weekend, Hubs family weekend after then, and just before Christmas, we are going to see my brother and the rest of my family.

 

My poor Son is working full time every weekend. Even Sundays. Oh he is really sick of his job. I don’t blame him. It’s not far from hell for jobs, though it’s good money for a lad of his age.

 

We have been working out how much he will need for University. It’s a fortune. About £14,000 per year, for three years.

 

But after he completes the three years, if, and I stress if, he is lucky enough to get a good job, he will soon earn it back.

 

Outside is raining, the night is silent but for the raindrops against my window. No cars, big Lorries going by and no sounds from the monkeys from the local zoo.

 

Or is that children from our local infant school?

 

Well, when Wagga and I pass by going to our shops, they climb on the fences like monkeys, hence their names.

 

Oh, my friend Arty told me my Christmas tree looked lovely yesterday. Wow, for her to say so, as she is very creative, was fantastic to hear. Not a bad job for a blindie?

 

Hub says at work, the office are putting up their tree soon and they are putting dog toys under the tree for the dogs in training to play with in the office. How cute?

 

OK, must go now to catch up on my beauty sleep!

May be in bed for a while? Haha haha. Xxx

No comments: