translate

Thursday 13 November 2014

IN SHOCK


Sitting here in somewhat shock and disbelief at what has occurred today in my world. All I can say right now is

Wow!

I really have no words. Each time I try to think of how I feel, the words I want to use are smashed up as if a hammer to glass.

 

I just can’t believe it. I really can’t. My dog is in her bed all quiet and even our bird is quiet, whereas before he never stopped singing and my dog, well, she was my dog. Just happy wild and jumping all over the place.

But not now, it’s as though they know I need time to digest this day’s events.

 

My house is a mess. I’m embarrassed how bad it looks all the times it’s clean and for what or whom? Today? I wished I had got up and did my housework. I’m ashamed, but, wow.

Was it a good thing what happened? I’m certain it was. For sure I didn’t expect it. I always say, you never know what is around the corner, so hang in there. I expect when I calm down, I will be able to tell you how I feel, that’s when I, learn for myself.

 

In the meanwhile, I need to clean the floors and dust then the bathrooms are in much need but that’s what happens when you spend hours writing through the day the day before that is and cook and iron the rest of the time. Yesterday I did a bumper ironing session.

 

My boy won’t be in till later so I think we will have an easy tea tonight. I really can’t even put my brain to cooking. Oh heck. Really. I think my eyes are smiling? I do need a cup of tea with sugar and I don’t take sugar.

Mind you, after what I saw today, I should never want sugar again, ever as long as I live.

 

Enough of this puzzle for now, I have been asked to finish a short story I wrote some time back. I never was able to get back into it, until today, just now; I had to throw myself into something out of the real world. This story I’m writing will have an ending, not sure sad or happy, but I hope today’s events have a happy ending for me?

 

If you don’t understand me, what I’m writing, don’t worry, I don’t understand myself either.

 

I don’t understand where I should be in the world or what my mind should be thinking. I want to be happy and excited about what happened today. I want to pull down some bricks from my walls, but it’s safe in here, though sometimes when that choice of safety is removed from your life, and there are obstacles put in your way, you are made to clime rather than staying still.

But the mountains are so close and so pretty. I want to see more of them.

No comments: