translate

Wednesday 27 February 2019

NEWS AND STATS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


And now I’m waiting for another tradesman to come. I have five jobs for him. This is the trouble we have to wait if we want one picture or photo hung, we have to accumulate lots of jobs, otherwise no one will come out for one picture hook. I am proud to say though the last time we got this guy, he hung all of my pictures in my sitting room but when he left, there was one lonely looking picture we forgot, so I hung it up not telling Hub as he told me not to as of course it would be wonky and not stay on the wall…. Well middle figure and tongue fell out of mouth moment as my Son said the picture is perfectly straight and touching wood as one types, it’s still up….

My friend is coming for coffee this afternoon too so I’m kind of hoping my handy man will turn up first. Let’s see. I have done all of my housework for the day floors all cleaned vacuumed and mopped and dusted right through changed bed too and washed downstairs toilet just needed to do upstairs bathroom, but that can wait. Kitchen all cleaned and conservatory done too. Now it’s chill time as dinner is even sorted. What is wrong with me? Remember yesterday’s blog when I had been reading about how lack of sleep can make you disorganised? Well max two hours last night and I’m motivated. Very unlike me.

 

 Tomorrow I am hoping Wagga will be a good girl as we are on our way to talk with some university students. Please God, don’t let her wine right through it…. If they give her eye contact, that will be her done. She loves people. Where as Hubs dog is so very not bothered as long as he has his Daddy, he is fine. He is so well behaved and isn’t a people pleaser. I remember when Hub and I went to the local university they had a day where they were to chill with our dogs. May be play with them? Certainly interact. Well it was when the Little Fella was young as in two, he just didn’t want to know. As for my Waggs? She was around their necks. They loved her. And in that situation, she is perfect. LF even gave one poor lass his butt as he just wasn’t wanting to know her. It was so funny as we were to sit in this large room. Students came in in groups of about three or four. When it was time for them to leave, my Waggs stood near the entrance the gap where the kids came and left, and popped her head around the corner as if to say, next?

 

Tomorrow isn’t her day though. They may want to talk to her, but that isn’t what they are there for. haha. They are there to learn. And not about dogs.

 

In our news today, headlines read.

In Cairo, a dreadful fire in a main train station. And sadly, there are people who have died.

Awful fighting between India and Pakistan.

Apocalyptic’ blaze is how a huge fire was explained after Britain’s hottest February day. And how many fires I have been reading about all over the world? But another headline that is really scary read. Britain covered with radiation fog.

 

An earthquake at Gatwick London magnitude of 3.7 tremor shook homes at 3am

5 deaths in London in 9 days. Another twenty-year-old lost his life due to stabbing.

In Germany, a fat rat was rescued as it was stuck in a manhole cover. Hahaha. I wonder what they did with it after saving it? Just wave it bye bye?

 

Stats for my blog page in total so far are as follows. This just shows the top ten countries so thank you to all who read from every country. As long as you read, I shall write

UK 137,954

US, 123,607

Russia, 10,927

Canada, 10,059

Australia, 7,724

Germany, 7,650

Ukraine, 7,581

France, 2,472

South Africa, 1973

Ireland, 1,558

Counting all countries outside the top ten, we have reached the grand total of 358,752 reads in total. Xxx

 

 

No comments: