translate

Tuesday 12 February 2019

BIRTHDAY WISHES BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. It’s so cold today an yet it’s meant to be warmer than yesterday, but Hub and I went out yesterday and it was like a Spring day. It was so sunny. Thank goodness the workers had finished our avenue of all sorts and packed their machines and gone away so our path if you like was clear.

 

We walked to the vets on the way home and got our dogs weighed. My Waggatail is 27k and Hubs Little Fella is 28.5k so all good on their weight. I wish I was as good with mine as I am with my dogs. They both got a body count of four and last time we were there they got five. It’s out of nine, nine being really really overweight. So, they are in the middle as 1, is emaciated!

 

The vet was lovely. Waggs was brilliant at finding the door. But coming out of the vets, she tried to guide me out of the window. Haha.

 

So far today I have had a lovely day. I have some birthday cards but not sure yet who they are from as our Son is working. I think one is from my brother in law as he texts me to ask if I had received it. But until BW comes home, I don’t know.

 

I received a gift voucher from my lovely dearest friend Kinzie and Hub bought me a beautiful perfume, some fragrances for around the house, a huge box of my favourite chocolates, as well as a stone retriever laying down for the garden and BW came home last night with arms full of daffodils for me bless him and he said he has my gift for when he’s home. We are going out for a meal too later on.

 

A knock at our door. I was so surprised to see my brother with stunning special flowers and a lovely card. It was really wonderful to see him.

 

Thank you so much for all your lovely messages they mean so much to me. A big love to L, you know how much your email means and it was the best gift ever.

 

Another year older. Another year wiser…

 

It’s scary how fast this year has gone. I wonder what this year will bring?

 

I have done no housework all day. Hub insisted. It’s kind of killing me not to do anything, but I am trying to chill. It’s so lovely having Hub at home. A real treat. Well I’m going to try to get dressed into something nice and put on some make up. We are off in forty minutes. I’m starving so can’t wait. Happy birthday too Tina and Donna. Congratulations to AE and her Hubby for their wedding anniversary. It’s a special day for a lot of us. Sent with love until later. X

 

 

No comments: