translate

Sunday 24 February 2019

ALL HEART BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good evening Bloggets. I’m absolutely shattered. We have had a lovely day. It’s been beautiful here today, I have been out without a coat and I wasn’t once cold. I wore my lovely jumper my sweet friend Pip bought me. It was so sunny. We have been out for a few hours walking.  And I had the best ice cream. I had pistachio with a chocolate flake in the biggest sugar cone. Oh, it was delicious. Hub had a chicken and mushroom pie. Haha. Not quite the same but he loved it. We had hot drinks and a lovely sit on a stone wall deep in the countryside. The air was so  clean something you just don’t get where I live. It was like being back home in Northumberland. I will sleep tonight though, we walked miles and fast. It was so good. I loved it. We went with the sweetest girl who is so adorable, and good fun! Our dogs were really well behaved though I think my Waggatail wished she could have had her very own ice cream as she did show the desire to befriend some children who were a perfect height for the wagging one to wolf some of the white stuff.

 

In our news, NASA is talking about finding new DNA, that could lead to finding new alien life.

Just preserve the life we have on earth guys.

 

Have you heard of HoloLense? It’s from what I can gather an augmented reality lens you wear and from what I have read you can look at your house for example and see it near a beach even though it is nowhere near the seaside. Or, for the army, they can put on the glasses/screen and see where they need to be in the dark but through the lens, it’s as if it was daylight. I was wondering if it would work for someone who has night blindness? So, they can see just not in the dark. Well with these glasses, it makes whatever they are looking at, lighter as if the sun is out for example. It’s almost as if we are heading in a world that is going to be so far from the truth, we won’t know any longer what is fact and what is made up.

 

And back by popular demand, smile, some facts. Did you know that no number before 1000 contains the letter A?

Giraffe tongues can be 20 inches long. That’s 50.8cm! (Let’s hope they don’t French kiss)

Blue wale tongues can weigh as much as an elephant. And their hearts weigh up to a ton.

 

Ancient Egyptians, used dead mice to ease toothache… (I think I would just suffer)

 

Einstein’s eyeballs are in New York. (That was careless of him)

 

The Pope can’t be an organ donor. (I presume they are not talking about organs from Cathedrals?)

Flamingo’s bend their legs at the ankle, not the knees. Fresh apples from your shops may not be so fresh. They are picked August to November waxed and dried then sent to cool storage so by the time you get them, they could be up to a year old.

 

Oh, here’s a one that will get you all testing it out as you read. It’s impossible to hum, whilst nipping your nose…. I didn’t believe it, just like you, but just like you, I tried it and it’s a fact.

 

And finally, octopuses and squids have three hearts. (Ah, bless them, their all heart.)

 

On that note I shall leave you. I hope you have had a lovely weekend.

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

No comments: