translate

Saturday 9 February 2019

A SHORT ONE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


The winds are dangerous. I think it’s the worst gails I have ever known. There was a huge bang during the night it was my large metal post box which is in a safe square with a tall step in front of it, a large plant pot and the side and a wall at the other side it’s near my seat too so it’s kind of trapped in. but not last night, it took off and lifted through the air and landed a few feet away.

 

Thank God our fence is still up. I really don’t know how. I mean it’s on an angle for sure. But still up. I have windchimes outside the air is filled with what sounds like church bells.

Or braking glass. Haha. Depends on your views of windchimes.

 

Our Son has gone out for a lovely walk. I just hope he will be safe as there was a car that was near the seaside that lifted up and went over a sea wall. Someone was killed in a car as a tree fell on it. There are trees all over up rooted. But it’s really sunny.

 

Hub and I were up at the crack of dawn today packing and chucking.

Well we are all packed and chucked out. Haha.

 

Have you ever fancied something for dinner that you can’t quite name? like something that really gets your taste buds salivating. The only problem is, I can’t name the food I really am desiring. I can’t say it’s this or that. I don’t know, I just fancy something really warm and comforting.

 

I better go and assist my Hub, he is using a drill right now. don’t ask… mind you, I’m not sure how I will assist…

 

 

No comments: