translate

Friday 22 February 2019

DIARY OF HOPE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. There is a great link at the bottom of this blog for some exciting news for treatment research for RP. It’s hopeful.

 

 It’s another beautiful day. The sun is so warm. I went to a large shopping centre and it was almost empty. I went to try to find a birthday gift for our Son. Hub was delighted as I brought some of our baker’s vegan sausage rolls back as he’s working from home. Bless him, it was 2 pm and he hadn’t had a minute even to get a cup of tea. Just as he was about to open the bag with the pastries in, his phone rang again, so he had to put his hunger on hold. They are delicious though they are my weekly fix and I don’t like vegan food but these are something else and my Hub loves them prefers them to meat ones.

 

As I passed the shops today the smells were so lovely. Chocolate, coffee, roses/lilies, lemons, perfumes and candles just to name a few. I dream of the days when I can look in a shop window like those who can see do.

 

In our news, scientists are searching on Mars as ancient rivers flow. Searching for aliens. If they find them, what will they do with them?  I sometimes hate humans. And if you were an alien looking down on earth, or up through the sea, what would you think? If you can see, next time your news is on, try watching it with the volume down. Humans must look like crazy people and so angry I imagine. And from every part of the world, every country seems to be full of bad people. What is happening to society? Where is humanity going? And I have said it before, why can’t a chemical be released in the air to make people nice, whereas right now, I think there is a chemical flowing making us more aggressive and less tolerant.

 

Did you hear about the world’s biggest bee? It’s the size of our thumb in length. It’s been missing for 38 years… Stupid me asked, how is it still alive? Haha, em, not the same one, Fifi, just the same gene link. Breed whatever you call it. Anyway, its jaw is meant to be extremely strong. Oh, my, I don’t care how rare it is, I hope it never comes to England. And, imagine its honey? Hahha.

 

It’s the weekend again. What are your plans if any?

 After getting up early today for my painter to come. I learned he won’t be coming now until Monday. Oh, our house has been upside down for three weeks now. but praying it will be all done on Monday. Though I said it would be done by this weekend, in fact, I thought it would be done by last weekend. I’m forever hopeful!

 

Why did Van Gogh become a painter?

He didn’t have an ear for music!

What did the painter say to the wall?

One more crack like that and I’ll plaster ya.

 

Why did the bald man paint rabbits on his head?

Because from a distance they looked like hares.

 

I stole this quote from one of our lovely Bloggets and a dear friend of mine.

“as you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, and one for helping others!””

And now for an exciting link for RP news

 


   

No comments: