translate

Monday 28 August 2017

REFLECTIONS OF LIFE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Reflections of life. Today, with the breeze blowing enough to tickle my face with strands of my hair. I sit here in my garden with the knowledge that my family are safe thank God. I can smell the freshly cut grass and our roses and hear what is around me. I can walk, OK, some days I do worry about my mobility as for someone of my age my legs worry me. But in general, I don’t have a disability that prevents me from walking. As long as I have a guide whether it be a human or a four legged one. Unless of course I’m in the house then there is no trouble at all. I have eaten today, we have fresh water and we are all relatively healthy.

 

So, my eyes don’t work. Or at least the vision, and this gets both of us down, Hub and myself, but we have hope for my future of seeing then if I get sorted, I pray Hub will not be far behind, but if not, at least nothing will stop us in life. I will be his guide gladly. I love him to the moon and back. And if we meet Martians on the way? I actually would like that because there are days when I wonder if they are kinder than the new humans that are on our earth now. I also wonder if those black holes in the sky are a pathway to hell we think of the devil below, perhaps we are looking in the wrong direction, as if those black holes are leading to and from hell, then quite a lot of the Devils army have landed on earth for sure.

 

But today I reflect how fortunate I actually am. When I think of other people in other parts of the world even England. What they are going through now. Right now. I’m blessed and I can only hope for those going through hell, that soon, they too will be able to sit in my seat and have a similar perspective as I am having today.

 

There are people right now who are saying they are so deeply in that hole, there is no one around to give them a hand to lift them up, well, I want to hold your hand and pull you close to me and tell you, you are going to be OK, just get through today and see what happens tomorrow which will lead to better days ahead. For every black day, you are closer to finding just one lighter day. Sun will shine again for you, even if it is for one day then back to the darkness again, you will know during those dark days, that your sun is about to shine again. Your rainbow of life will hold a pot of gold for you in many ways doesn’t necessarily have to be in a fortune of coins but a fortune of smiles. Take care of yourself for when that day comes, you need to be healthy to except your good fortune. Xx

 

No comments: