translate

Monday 7 August 2017

MONDAY MOOD BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good morning Bloggets. I have just been out in my garden. Everything is soaking wet with the rain we have had overnight. I nipped some mint, wow, it smells so good. I grow it, but I don’t use it in cooking or whatever else you are meant to use it in, tea perhaps? I have bought all sorts for my garden over the years but half of it has gone and the other half may as well be some kind of specimen from Mars. Gardening isn’t my skill.

 

My dog Waggatail is going out this afternoon but she doesn’t know it yet. Otherwise she will be so excited and she will be my shadow in case I escape without her.

 

Hub is in late tonight, he has a busy day in the office.

 

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. On Saturday, we were invited to our besties and travelled there by train my friends Daughter who I lovingly call my Niece, picked us up at the train station. We had a lovely day but there is always a tinge of sadness as at the end of the day we have to say bye bye, but not for long, I hope they are coming to see us in a few weeks. It is both of our dreams to have a house big enough to have each other sleep over for a night to extend the day.

 

My Son at last is feeling better. He is planning his next challenge of sporting events. It is a challenge over all sorts in a place called the Lake District. He will be camping overnight. I think Shamrock is going to this one. I know his friends are.

 

So far all is settled down at his place of work. So, for now, he is staying. He desperately needs a lap top to do the work required to get to the next stage. So, I hope he will be allowed to do that.

 

Chicken for dinner tonight. Possibly roast potatoes and veg. For me? I have two handmade vegetarian burgers. Not made by me, but came in my shopping. I was reassured by the description, they are handmade. Smile. I guess opposed to machine made, but anyhow, they are still made in a factory.

 

Hub and I spent the weekend planning our next stage in life as from September thank God things will change and we both can’t wait for that millstone to be removed from our necks. We also had a music night yesterday where he brilliantly played the piano and I very not much so brilliantly sang with him. I so need to learn the words to songs, then the tunes?

 

A dear friend of mine and one of our Bloggets whom I find so very interesting, has been teaching me of late. I love to learn new cultures and he told me about a subject I would love to read more on then get back to you on what I have learned. I bet I’m the only one who has not heard of these people who I will learn more on, but if it’s right what he said, and he is a very educated man, then wow, I can’t believe that I have not heard of these people before especially with the religious beliefs I have.

 

Talking of religion, it’s so sad, my Husband has no faith at all now. Since he lost his Mum he just can’t believe there is a God and this makes me sad and surprised as his background as a child was in the Cathedral.

 

I hope his faith will be restored even if it’s another faith. I don’t know how anyone can get by in life without some kind of believing in something, though perhaps the world would be in a better place if not for religion. Also, maybe it means that person is stronger because they don’t need a religion?

 

Monday, the start of a new week. For some the start of a nightmare, but remember, your nightmare is someone else’s dream. I read that last week and I love it. It’s always been important to people to get to the end of the week and face the weekend as to some the weekend is off work and out somewhere nice. For others these days, every day is the same.

 

There are some Bloggets who are on their own at weekends either their Husbands’ are out doing their sport or hobbies. I just wish those people normally men, would think about their wives they are leaving at home alone. Moreover, I wish those ladies could start to find strength to actually do something for themselves. Thankfully my Husband and I want to be together and still feel we have so much time to make up where we were both in other lives for so long without each other. During the week we have space when he goes to the office and I have my time with my friends. I write so much, that is always another world to be in. It’s been a while since I wrote a short story and I have been asked to write one this week for someone so will have to get back into that.

 

My house in the south of France or Italy still waits. Where I don’t have a care or responsibility in the world and I can write words on paper like an artist would paint a masterpiece.

 

It’s a new start today for my friend as she is moving house, moving area. She is moving to the peace of the countryside. She has had enough of the noise our area provides at the cost of our health as the pollution is awful with the engines.

 

I can’t believe outside my window I can hear someone cutting their grass. It will tear as it’s so very wet. It will just end up like mud. What is wrong with people, this is basic knowledge, even a none gardener knows this. Mind you, only because she was married to a gardener for 23 years.

 

My boy has the day off work and it’s after eleven in the morning he is still in bed but he has had two mornings where he opened at work at six too early. He’s back tomorrow and again I bet they either have him opening or closing. That’s fine, but he needs to be paid more money for doing it.

 

Right off to study these people I was talking about earlier. I hope your week is better than last week or at least if it isn’t, you have memories of last week if it was a good one. And you know that better is to come.

 

Before I go some words.

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive and intelligent people ignore.” Albert Einstein

(I’m weak.)

There is only one person in the world you can trust. That is yourself. If you are unhappy no matter how much you love that person, you have to take care of yourself as you would another and walk away from that relationship. Impossible you say? Try it but plan first and in a few months, come back to me and say not impossible. Nothing is impossible if it’s a case of you doing what you can. Being afraid of something doesn’t mean you can’t do it. Look at your life now and think in ten years’ time, do I still want to feel this in my heart and mind? Today is your day.

Fiona Cummings

 

No comments: