translate

Monday 16 November 2015

PARIS


How can I begin my tribute which in earnest I suppose means nothing to those who have gone through absolute hell on earth this past week? Though I’m sure my words are lacking in helpful thoughts I hope those reading will know how deeply saddened I am by what disgraceful behaviour has took place in Paris on Friday the 13th of November this year of 2015.

 

The monsters that carried out attacks throughout Paris I know will be rotting slowly in hell right now. That doesn’t help the poor families who are now in total agony because of the loss of their family member or friend. Not only the loss, but in which way the pure evil cowards took the lives of these people who have nothing to do with Government decisions or matters of war. These people are quotes normal people who were going about their own business.

 

It’s a tragedy as the last murders on the beach in Tunisia, killing almost forty people shot someone I know of, and as for Paris murders? I know personally one of the men who were shot; he is a lovely friend and colleague. He is a Frenchman but with Muslim origins. He is a guy I met when on a business trip with my husband when we went to Norway. He was one of the brilliant intelligent people I felt honoured to meet with. Thankfully, his life was spared, as he was shot in the arm as he visited the concert sat in the balcony and the evil shot at him. This guy is blind and I can’t imagine the fear which surrounded him at the time and I’m sure will go on for a long time if not forever.

 

This guy speaks five languages with absolute brilliance and to think that that is how close we are to the evil murders, firstly to know of someone and then to be able to say that you have had dinner and spent time with such a good guy, makes me feel sick. This is not anonymous anymore these are people who have touched our hearts in more than one way. Not just because we feel pain for their loss but because we hear their voice in our head still as I recall his words to my Husband and myself during a meal.  

 

I have no words left to say on this matter. There is no language that can be spoken to such people. They are all beyond communicating with. I just wish that the Muslim community would all come out in force and condone such people. I really do. So those who have gone too far down the road of destruction. It’s too late for them but for those who are just starting the journey I’m sure it would help? We need people on the Television newspapers and so on to voice their abhorrence over such matters.

 

  

No comments: