translate

Wednesday 4 November 2015

DIARY OF A UNWELL FIFI


Good evening Bloggets. I’m feeling so ill. My eyes are on fire. My head is burning up and my face resembles I’m sure a giant radish! My throat is killing and my nose is running. Very attractive.

Not.

My stomach hurts I can’t taste anything and my headache has gone on now for three days.

 

Ever since I was a little girl, I have suffered with sore throats. When I was with my ex I would get them every six weeks. Since I got together with my lovely Hub, about twice a year. I don’t just get a “Sore throat.” It’s as though I have swallowed glass. And why do my eyes hurt so badly? Tomorrow I’m in the office so I really don’t want to spread this. I pray it’s away by tomorrow. And no one catches it. Yesterday I made well over forty phone calls, that didn’t help my throat. I’m just glad it’s this week and not next when I have a talk to give. Oh that would be so awful.

 

I was so dizzy with pain today but knew I had the boy’s dinner to cook and I made pumpkin soup for tomorrow for Guy Fauks. Then as I was doing that, my doorbell rang with my shopping delivery. I turned around quickly and slam. Right into the wall.

It hurt.

 

I ran to the door collected all of my bags in three stages. I carry about six bags at a time and brought them through to the kitchen to put away, so dinner on the go with the soup, bags everywhere and the bell went again. A delivery Christmas gifts for our girls. Hub goes mad with me as I like to buy them girly things, he likes to buy practical. I take no notice and just order them. He will learn when they open them. Hahahaha.

 

Hub got up today at half five and left early to go to Birmingham I think…. He isn’t back till nine. A very very long day and night for him.

 

I would love to just curl up in bed now and sleep. It’s been a manic day in one way or another. Dealt with some rather angry people on the phone today but also some absolutely beautiful souls.

 

Just before my Son went out, he decided to talk about quantum physics at me…. I do find subjects like that of interest and it’s great to hear Teen talk with such an intelligent manner. Not sure how much longer he will have his car. I think he will sell it soon. So will I stop worrying? No, as then he will get lifts from his friends and they are worse drivers than him.

 

My friend JB has a possible new guide dog this week. Not sure yet, but looks like a green light. I hope so, she is very independent and she has waited so long for her replacement dog.

 

Looking forward to Friday, I hope I will be better, as our friends are coming for a curry night. They are a lovely couple from where we live. Only thing is, not sure if we have any alcohol in? We don’t drink unless our friends come like Julie; she is coming end of month that will be

fam damma dozy

 

OK I@m going to put on the fire and do myself a hot drink.Laters with love. X

 

No comments: