translate

Monday 2 November 2015

MONDAYS DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day Bloggets. The fog is so thick out there. Wags and I went out before and I’m glad she is close to the ground as my Teen said it is almost impossible to see…..

Just as he drove off…..

London airport have cancelled 122 flights today because of fog.

 

My Wagga has been on a free run today. A lovely lady comes to take her so now Wagga has two paw pals one my friend Artie and the other lady today. Artie comes about once every six weeks and I love to see her we have a great chat and I enjoy her company. As for today this lady takes Waggs on her own each week, and she is out an hour oh boy, she loves it. There is nothing more wonderful than to know my dog is happy. She is flat out now and I’m sure will be having dreams about chasing the other dogs on the field. A smile I bet will be on her face.

 

The pollution on the way to the shop was dreadful. It’s really affecting my asthma and I think my Son is also getting asthma. I love this house and more so love the fact I can get to my local shop, Doctors chemist and dentist without much of a worry. But the air quality? It’s awful.

 

Our city I love with a passion. Our neighbours are the best and my house is my home. But the health aspect of breathing? There is a street in our town that is said to be the most polluted out of London. That is scary.

 

Here is some interesting news. I love this story I was reading today online. It is from Times of India. 260 designs have been carved into the earth in Kazakhstan. The images made from earth shaped into Swastika’s, circles and squares. They are said to be around eight thousand years old and now NASA are looking into how they got there.

Scientists say the people of that time, wouldn’t have had time or organisation to build such structures.

 

Well I got all of my dusting done Gosh I have so many ornaments I have to really concentrate remembering where each and every one is so not to knock it off. Lift and polish. Place very carefully with great care. There are not enough hours in the day. I love that fact. Some years ago before Hub and I got together, my days went so slowly. Now they are so fast. Tomorrows are a day of office work. Wednesday too and Thursday, in the big office. Friday start the housework all over again. I mop the floors God only knows if they are clean. What more can I do? As I have said before a sighted person sees a mark and they can concentrate on that one spot. We can’t so there we go. I did my best and my best these days is good enough. I have done three loads of washing and drying now just to iron…

 

I have had horrid eye pain all day. My eyes feel as though they have been kicked by pointy boots. Had two texts today from my besties and a phone call from my friend who is totally in love. So lovely to hear that.  

My loved one has just been on the phone to say he is on the train coming home. So I must make dinner. Its homemade lasagne tonight.

 

I hope your week will be a good one. With love till laters.

No comments: