translate

Monday 23 November 2015

HOTEL CHOCOLAT DIARY


Good afternoon Bloggets. Its dinner time or tea time depends where you live in the UK. South they take dinner North its tea and that isn’t a cup of tea its tea as in dinner.

Confused? You may be. As for me, I’m definitely confused. I’m a northern girl most of the time but sometimes my lingo goes south. I can tell you that is not the only thing that is going south…..

 

Just spoken to our eldest daughter. It was so lovely to hear from her.  And earlier spoke with my brother by phone. Trying to arrange seeing everyone without a guide dog for hub is challenging my brother kindly said he would collect us to see him over Christmas.

 

I have just been looking at the website for Hotel Chocolat? Oh there are some beautiful things on there, so I added two items to my bag as £17 I think is enough for two small items for Christmas for Hub. Then it came to check out. No way was I going to pay those prices and another £5 on top for delivery. I wouldn’t care, but in our town, there is a HC shop, but I have not got a clue how to get there. I know of Hotel Chocolat because our friend Julie brought some for Hub. And he kindly shared some with me.

OK. Hub took it with grace from Julie, he then handed it to me. I then placed it in the kitchen, but unless a blind person knows exactly where the item is, it could be in front of them and unless they go hunting for it, they won’t ever know so I stole some of his chocolate. He did learn of my naughtiness. I wasn’t bovvered…. Smile.

 

I wasn’t cruel; I did show Hub where the chocolate was. After I helped myself to some.

Well, what if it wasn’t very nice? I was only doing him a favour.

 

I took some meat from the freezer. Was it turkey breasts? Chicken?  Pork chops? Who knows until it defrosted? Well, it’s in the oven; it was pork so that is what it is for tea. Dinner. Whatever. With roast potatoes carrots and cauliflower. For me, same without the poor pig.

 

Teen in from work he got up at five this morning and came in, had a coffee and straight out to the gym.

 

I have some great news coming up will let you know in a couple of days.

 

Until later with love I hope you are all well. X

No comments: