translate

Friday 6 November 2015

NIGHT NIGHT SLEEP TIGHT


 Good evening Bloggets. Our friends came around and we had a lovely evening. Hub wanted me to cancel and I’m glad I didn’t as I was looking forward to this evening. We had a lovely meal. I didn’t talk all day to preserve my voice and I must say, I did sound like I said in an earlier blog, as though I smoked forty cigarettes per day, but at least most words came out tonight, this morning and even when I spoke to my dog in the afternoon, my mouth was going but nothing was coming out of it…

 

All the medication I am taking today helped.

 

So tonight was lovely food and even better company. Teen even joined in and it was an all-round good night that went far too fast.

 

I will tell you something funny though, we were only blooming sitting in the dark in the conservatory for ages before I realised that there wasn’t a light on? Hhahahhahaha. Our friend said he thought we were going for the romantic look as I did have a candle burning. Oh and that was a good one. Took me three matches to light the blooming thing.  I asked Hub how you know when it’s lit. He said to put my hand over it to see if it’s hot. Well that’s good; how high do I hold my hand? Knowing me I would burn it? Well, anyway in the end we got there.

 

We had some good music and a most enjoyable evening and best thing is, He and Hub planned an evening out next week just the two of them and four of us are going out to a very interesting place I will blog about when I know more.

 

Twitter. Now then I have touched on this before. I do tweet my blogs. How? A blooming miracle that is how. I really don’t get Twitter and Tweeting is what my canary does. He’s Irish you know? ()

 

When it is said that someone mentions you, what does that mean? OK they say your name, and then, what?

 

 My friend Luke may be able to let me know if he is reading this now, as he is a Twitter king. I simply don’t get it. I just press # a lot and attach words to it randomly….. Am I doing the correct thing? I mean, when I manage to read through some of what is written, it’s like double Dutch. I am none of the wiser. I just wish someone could explain it to me in a very very simple way.

 

I’m going now to bed with a hot drink and pills. And I hope I don’t keep my poor Hubby awake all night with my coughing. Tomorrow let’s hope I am back to normal, well, as normal as one Fifi could be and I can at least shout at my boys? Really, it’s so frustrating; they are getting away with murder….

 

I hope you all have a lovely weekend full of love and caring people around you, if you haven’t got those kinds of people, I care and I’m here. Will chat tomorrow nighty night. X

No comments: