translate

Friday 27 November 2015

DIARY OF THE LITTLE FELLA FIRST NAUGHTY MOMENT


Good afternoon Bloggets. Well we are staying in again this weekend, I was due to go to my brother and family for their Christmas weekend but because we are in a predicament, we had to decline. To be honest, I really would be a party pooper. I’m still not feeling good. Is there an improvement? Yes kind of but it seems to change around. I’m still coughing but not half as much, but the pains in my chest are dreadful. I thought I was going to have a blooming heart attack last night then wondered if it was the infection moving? I really am guessing if any of you have had a chest infection before, did you get pains like really sharp? And the pain was moving about. Do I have an alien in there?

 

I’m still really tired. I have to be well as the house? Anyway, back to the weekend and predicament. Hub is now training with the little fella so we are not allowed out with him. As A, Hub doesn’t have the harness because he isn’t qualified yet, and B, because we are not qualified, he and the dog are not insured. So my brother lives a good train journey and long drive to his house from there, well, when I say long, door to door it takes us about one and a half hours.

So I’m going to try to build up the strength to clean and get our tree up. Hmm. There’s a thing. Little fella, Christmas tree? Decorations? Not too sure he can be trusted. When Hub got up today he, the little fella that is, shredded a cloth from the bathroom. It was dust. Not even little bits of cloth. Now he is meant to be OK when we are in the house and more so when there is another dog with him. So please tell me when we all three of us were in, and Waggatail is lying next to him, does he need to be naughty? I hope he will grow out of it?

 

Last night I lay on the couch I felt so tired. My breathing was so slow and yet my heart beat was pounding. Little Fella decided to dive on top of me Hub came in the room and took a seat on the other sofa and he then jumped on him…. Do you know he curls his ears up as though he has been styling them and he grins?

 

Hub has done traffic with him and his trainer. This is or must look really funny to onlookers. Basically your trainer stands behind you and the other trainer is in a car nearby and as you cross over, the other car comes towards you and your dog….

 

There is a lot more that goes on but that is the scariest part though I must say, I did find it rather exciting, perhaps that is me…

 

Hub said LF was fantastic. He did on and off kerbs and avoidance. There were so many things in the way on the paths. Parked cars which I think should be illegal and it was bin day so the bins were all out, also a blooming mobility scooter. As well as people. Again a pass little fella did so well and he keeps looking up to hub as though to say.

“Did I do well Daddy?  Am I looking after you?”

 

So not too sure what is in order for today, but let’s hope he does well. I know Hub is training in between work and by the time he gets home, he is so tired, mentally and physically. It does drain you when training, I remember those days. Though with Wagga tail we didn’t do too much training…. But with my first guide dog, oh my word. Five long weeks including weekends, but she was on borderline of being a reject bless her paws.

 

They do say they match their owners?

Stop it?

Well, Hubs hopeful chewed up the cloth we use to clean the bathroom…. What does that say? Hahaheheheheheh.

 

Its chicken dinner tonight and hopefully a pleasant evening no doubt will be full of eight legs running around the house going mad with their toys. Also our street won’t be peaceful, as my friends daughter our neighbours are partying as it’s her eighteen birthday party.

 

Happy Birthday Chloe

 

As the sun is shining I’m glad to say my windows outside are clean as guess what? Our window cleaner came. So that is twice this year… Crazy ha? I didn’t give him a tip I always do but thought no, you could come more than you do. They are really nice guys but I do wonder why I hardly see them?

 

For my Bloggets in the US, I hope yesterday was a great day for you all. Thanksgiving. Let the season begin. With love. X

 

No comments: