translate

Sunday 1 November 2015

DIARY OF LOVE LOYALTY AND THE LIAR


Good evening Bloggets. Well, it’s been an emotional weekend. A fantastic lunching date with our Besties yesterday Trix, Like and Hanz. We had the most delicious meal in a beautiful cosy restaurant. We laughed and the love we have for our dearests was obvious. Can’t wait to see our friends again in my head making plans for that already. Had text from JB to our friend from school so that was lovely.

 Then to have a phone call from someone who left me cold and in somewhat shock of how people’s minds work. A call I won’t forget.

 

Realisation kicked in today with a near future plan in which I have predicted but have to live with. And trouble with someone I love with all of my heart and finally, There may be some good news on its way too. All depends…

 

Teen worked today and now is out and about. Where? Not sure…. Hope he will be in for midnight as Hub is up leaving in a taxi at six so an early start. He is off to Peterborough to work and won’t be home till about 6pm. As for me, housework all-day. Great, can’t wait.

Not!

 

Today was the hottest November on record in the UK.  Hardly any leaves are falling because it hasn’t been cold, wet or too windy. I think we had twenty four hours of wind last week.

 

Before I go just some thoughts.

“Is it easier to forgive an enemy than a friend?”

Personally I think it is. A friend should be good and kind someone you can trust and someone that you yourself would do anything for that person. I would fight for my friends and I would be so loyal. I don’t understand friends who wouldn’t do that for me. I guess at the end of the day, they are no more a friend than a distant neighbour. This is why Trix, Like and Hanz are so special to me.

 

“It is one thing to make a mistake, but another to make that same mistake over again.”

I also acknowledge the fact people make errors, but when they do it all over again, to me, then they have made the biggest mistake yet. And I never forget that. Most certainly won’t forgive that either.

 

A rather odd weekend for sure. But time with those we love I must focus on and forget the wicket that was intended. Forget the person, or perhaps people who tried to push me down again into the dark hole I hung onto the crumbling soil for so long in my life, now I have found grips that will help me climb out of that dark and unforgiving place I’m not allowing that hurt to harm but of course my soul has been chipped away at once again. “If we stay quiet and calm for long enough, then we shall find compensation in disappointment.

 

I used to have a strategy and that was never to expect anything and you won’t be disappointed. Sadly I threw away that strategic analysis and found myself in a place, environment I wasn’t too keen on.

 

Now not to leave this blog on a total downer, as I said, I spent time with the best friends in the world, so not all bad, and before I go to wrest my head I shall leave you with another thought. I hope this time more uplifting and inspiring. If you are feeling a little lost or let down, these words are for you.

 

When you do what you fear most, then you can do anything. When your life is heading in a wrong direction, turn the other way. To dream whilst sleeping, is a plan, to dream whilst awake is reality.

If you want roses in your garden of life, you have to plant them. Watch them grow and smell how beautiful the flowers are that you helped to bring into this world. Your creation and hard work.

 

Fiona Cummings

No comments: