translate

Wednesday 11 November 2015

EVENING DIARY OF TEARS


Good evening Bloggets. Why or why did I say this was the first year I didn’t cry for my Dad? I have never stopped all day. There is a reason for that too but sadly I can’t say here why. As for the news at the weekend? Again that has been squashed.

 

Our Son has been a darling today. He has looked after his old Mum. He has matured into such a beautiful young man. I adore that lad. I was talking with a lady yesterday who was devastated as she had to allow her Son to carry out his dream of joining the forces. She isn’t coping with it at all.

 

That is as unusual as normally when you see forces Mums they say they are so proud and they act all happy. I always say how on earth can they be happy? There was talk of my Son joining the army. Oh, there was fire in the Fifi house that month. The lady yesterday   SAID how could she stop his dream? Wow. Em. That is selfless. As a Mum I would want to protect my child no matter what age. And of course he could join the army and be fine or stay at home and be knocked over or in a car crash, but sometimes I think it’s like giving a toddler a box of matches. Being happy with them going off to the army.

 

I can’t ever imagine watching your child go off to the army. I can’t imagine how Mums cope with that. Yesterday was the first time I have ever heard a Mother saying how she isn’t managing with it and I felt for her. I mean, what could I say? Normally I find words to comfort, but yesterday? No. Nothing. I felt so helpless.

 

Hub had a tough day at work today and had to make a difficult decision. He didn’t like it. And I hated it. Tomorrow, he has a busy day and if I were a witch Doctor, I would put a spell over his place of work to give strength. And power to the staff. I hope they find their voices and work them. Teen did today and oh boy he did well. I wish I could be so strong. To know what one wants and know what one needs to lead to get what one will get. It’s too late to think of a more eloquent way of saying that.

 

I’m off to lock up the house say goodnight to the moon and hit my pillow with my head. I pray that I won’t cough all night bruising my lungs stomach and back of my throat. I hope that tomorrow I wake without a hammer hitting on my forehead. I really hope my voice will return to normal. I’m so tired of this now. I am so behind in my work and volunteering, sadly it is all about talking either to a group or over the phone. I tried today to make some calls and it was embarrassing. Only every three out of five words could be heard.

 

Before I go some words.

Why do we close our eyes when we sleep, dream, pray and kiss? Because the most beautiful things are not seen, but felt only by heart.

 

Too many of us are not living our dreams, because we are living our fears.

  

I guess that is me in a nut shell. Having said that I have done some things this year that I would have never even thought of doing last year and I’m so delighted and privileged that I have been given the opportunity of carrying out this task.

 

Do one thing this week you would never ever even think about doing. Let me know next week what it was and how you got on?

Contact me here or email


 

Sleep soundly Bloggets. X

No comments: