translate

Thursday 17 January 2019

PIGS IN THE WOODS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


A lovely day. Our Son really enjoyed his day out in the woods with pigs… Cleaning them, one had bad ears so he had to administrate cream, he fed them and took them for a walk. Well they walked with him. He said the wildlife was so good like squirrels, a badger pheasant and

………  a rat…

It was going so well!!!

 

Unfortunately, I had to endure the sadness how the pigs got to the sanctuary. But there was a lovely story how much my boy enjoyed the woods. I never knew, I guess I’m possibly the only person who didn’t know this but the adult pigs were up to 40 stone in weight. That is about 8 and a half of our dogs…

Some of them had blue eyes, how cute. But they stunk of mud. They were really dirty. That’s me done… I would like an ice clean piggy please, all freshly washed shampoo and towel dried.

 

BW said the pigs just trotted along next to him. Bless them. At least they are happy now and they have a better life than what was planned for them.

 

Sham said though after visiting the woods, she still will eat and enjoy bacon… for some there is no hope.

 

They came home, BW showered put on clean clothes and Shamrock cooked their dinner. They had home made Pizza. Sham made a lovely sauce. Good smells came from our kitchen. Laughter in the house and life was good.

 

Did you hear in our news about the queens stupid Husband having some kind of car crash? His car turned over he got out and walked off looking shocked. It looks like it was his fault. He is almost a hundred years old. He shouldn’t be driving. I do feel for the people who were in the accident. Apparently thank God they are OK but I bet they don’t charge Philip and if they tested him for drink driving, it will be negative!  

 

All the media are talking about is how independent the Duke is. Really independent pulling out when he shouldn’t have and, they said how he still wants to be independent that is why he was driving, well, I would like to drive, I can’t it would be ridiculous if I did. People have to realise there are things in this world you just can’t have and sometimes the word no needs to sink in.

 

Imagine if the other people in the other car had been hurt? Looking at the news hearing the description of the Dukes car, it’s a miracle that no one was seriously injured.

 

Not only was he driving, he had no body guard with him. Members of the public helped him out of his car…. The car he was driving turned over and the driver’s door was blocked, on the ground…

I wonder if the Queens Husband still kills poor deer’s? If he does and he misses because his vision isn’t what it used to be, great, bring it on, unless of course a passer by happens to get it…

 

I love the Queen and respect her, I adore her Grand Sons our princes but I can’t stand Philip. I really don’t know what good he has done.

 

A real busy day tomorrow. People coming and Hub working from home. So, I will have to be quiet. Luckily the people who are coming are going to be outside or in my conservatory.

 

 Boy wonder has his second day off work he has took holiday as has Shamrock… They are going to the beach. It will be bitter but there is nothing better than walking along the beach on a freezing day and ending up going for a nice hot coffee in a pub or quaint place with a log fire… hopefully they will have a lovely day.

 

I was reading about the office today. It’s a place you can relax after your stress at home. Hahaha. If I were to ask Hub if that was true, I don’t think he would agree. I used to love it when I went into the office a couple of years ago. I really liked the staff and felt so good. Such fond memories but I wasn’t doing a job like Hubs, I guess that is a few steps up…

 

(Definition of a conference call)

    The confusion of one man multiplied of the number present.

  

(A conference room)

A place where everyone talks, no one listens and everybody disagrees later.

 

Well, another day where there is no decision on our Brexit. I really don’t see the ending to this, but I still have faith in our PM. Politics has really changed there is no loyalty in life. but that isn’t just in politics but in general, I think. There are so many two faced and spineless people out there in our society now. thankfully I can see right through them. But I think it took me 43 years.

 

 So, what is a politician? Well, someone who shakes your hand before elections

And your confidence later.

Hahaha.

 

Some other great definitions are

(A miser)

A person who lives poor, so they can die rich. Sounds like my dear ex…

 

And finally, something to ponder over. Why does the sun make our hair lighter but our skin darker?

A question I’m genuinely interested in. why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?  

 

OK enough silliness for now, but be reassured there is more to come. And my next blog though will be a little more serious. A subject a Blogget has written to me about. So, stay tuned… Later gators.

 

 

 

4 comments:

Randy said...

I want to use this quote: "(Definition of a conference call)

The confusion of one man multiplied of the number present." That was great. Good article, loved it.

Fiona Cummings said...

Randy thanks and use anything

Ron Yates said...

Great post, Fiona. I always like this quote. "A consultant is somebody who takes the watch off your wrist and tells you the time." I heard it from W. Edwards Deming, the guru of Total Quality Management (TQM) when I was interviewing him back in the 1990s. I never forgot it.

Fiona Cummings said...

That is a fantastic quote I must remember that, thank you so much