translate

Thursday 24 January 2019

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS TAKE TWO BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Friends are so important so this blog is all about friendship. I wrote something similar yesterday but some of my partially sighted readers had problems with the font, so, here goes I hope this works!

A shorter version to yesterdays…

A true friend is someone who touches your soul. A spirit sister or brother. If you haven’t met yours yet, then hang in there as they are waiting for you. Or, open your heart, as they may have already met with you, you just haven’t noticed yet, but when you do, it’s a really great feeling!

“A single rose can be my garden, a single friend, my world”” Leo Buscaglia

A real friend is someone who walks in when the rest of the world has walked out.

Good friends are those who ask how we are then wait to hear the answer. Ed Cunningham

To me a true friend is someone who has your back. Someone you feel really comfortable with and someone you can be well, yourself with.

“A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”” Donna Roberts.  

True friends are like diamonds. Bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.

A true friend is someone who gives you total freedom and to feel or not feel whatever you are feeling at the time.

“Lots of people want to ride with you in the Limo, but what you want is someone who will travel with you on the bus when the limo breaks down.”” Oprah Winfrey. Haha, I can’t see good old Oprah travelling by bus, can you? But it’s a great and true saying.

 

We will be friends until we are old and senile, then we will be new friends.

a friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only understand your smiles.

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.

Remember whilst you are waiting for a true friend to come along, learn to make friends with yourself and you will never be alone.

My favourite, a friend to all, is a friend to none…

 

Please let me know if the font in this blog is OK? I appreciate you telling me when it hasn’t worked, without you letting me know, I wouldn’t know, as clever as my software is to talk when I push a key, it doesn’t say, rewind Fifi and change the font. Haha. May be that is in another ten years…

Oh, did I say shorter version?  x

 

 

 

No comments: