translate

Monday 28 January 2019

GOODNIGHT GOD BLESS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Tomorrow another Biggy for Brexit. Good luck Mrs May. Seriously our news is full of how if we leave the EU without an agreement, our shops will run out of lettuce and tomatoes…. Why? I mean, our Spanish farmers will still grow the produce, who will then buy all the salads that we would buy? Also, so, we don’t have salads in winter, not going back too far, when I was a young girl, there were such things called seasons. So, if something wasn’t available, then we waited until it would come available. You appreciate it more, don’t you?

 

Hub is sending my Waggatail wild. You should hear them. Poor LF, is sitting next to me as if to say. “Mum, that’s really not the way a guide dog should behave, is it?””

 

All that is left is the sound of silence and the fragrance from our dinner of Fish for Hub and garlic from our Sons Pizza. A left-over candle as its flames start to kiss the base of its pot and the fragrance of, I hope a sweet sleep if not for me, for you for sure.

The house is quiet it’s time to close it up for the night. Tomorrow is another day.

 “The darker the night, the brighter the stars, the deeper the grief, the closer is God!”” Dostoyevsky

 Well Bloggets, I shall wish you a good night sleep whatever time you say hello to your pillow.

 

No comments: