translate

Thursday 24 January 2019

DIARY OF SMILES BY FIONA CUMMINGS


My poor neighbour, bless her and her family. She had a dreadful man working in her house and well things went terribly wrong that was months ago and still today she is getting her house fixed. I feel so bad for her as she is such a lovely person. Why does crap happen to good people and bad people seem to walk through life in comfortable slippers?

 I have said before in a blog when we move house, I wish I could pick her and her family up and share land with them. Build our houses and still have the best sweetest neighbours.

 

My Husband did something today he hasn’t done before. He forgot to put the recycle bins out. Oh no, and our boxes were full. Bless him though he has never forgot before and today was so dangerous walking I dare not even take my dog to her doggy doodle run. I opened the door stood on the doorstep and hoped to God she went to the toilet where she is supposed to go and now anywhere that takes her fancy… as that is how we know where to find hers and our Little Fella’s recycling…. Hahah.

So, I guess it was a good thing that he didn’t carry those boxes from our back garden to our front. I wonder if we have any winter flowers growing yet? I never know. I must remember to ask someone as last year we had a few snowdrops and other flowers of red. Can’t you tell I’m a gardener? I haven’t a clue of names of things…

 

There are crystals of ice all over the ground here. Apparently, it was too cold yesterday and today to snow.

 

I managed to walk last night to go out with my lovely friend to the cinema. Oh, Bloggets, let me tell you. It was amazing. Firstly, my friend is so good I really like being with her she and I are so natural together. She is so sweet I do feel for her as she works too hard. So hopefully last night sitting through a movie, took her mind of life and gave her a rest.

 

It was a preview of a film to come. It’s out on the 25th of this month. Let me tell you, it was absolutely brilliant. 9 out of 10. I took my earphones as what they give you at the pictures are not the best of quality. It’s difficult to hear from them. So, there was audio. And oh, I’m still buzzing from the movie. It had a great story, which is rare these days and, it really left you with a great feeling afterwards in fact during too. Great acting too by the main actress and the person who plays her best friend. In fact, there were a lot of good actors in the film.

 

It is starring Jennifer Lopez. It’s called Second Act.

 

If you get the chance to see it, please do. Even men in the audience laughed. I wouldn’t say it was a total comedy, but it did have funny moments in it. It was more about the story which was so real and so good.

 

Back home to the family I can’t think of a better night I have had lately.

 

It’s really sunny so I hope the ice will melt though it’s forecast to be cold tonight too and we are going to the pub quiz. It will be the first time since before Christmas. The staff who run the quiz have been on a long holiday.

 

Well must go now as I have two phone calls to make. Dealing with finance. I need to prepare paperwork luckily, it’s all on my lap top. But I can’t say I’m looking forward to the calls… Thankfully the person or may be people I’m dealing with are nice people and won’t bite my head off… Stay safe and be happy.  To cheer you up if you need cheering up that is, some words.

“So, what if I don’t know what Armageddon”” means, it’s not the end of the world…

I woke up this morning and forgot what side the sun rises from. Then suddenly it dawned on me.

Just been to the shop to buy some Velcro. What a rip off.

I recently decided to get rid of my vacuum cleaner as all it was doing was gathering dust…

Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own question? I do.

250 lbs on earth is 94.5 lbs on Mercury. No, I’m not fat, I’m just on the wrong planet.

 

Take care will be back later.

 

 

 

 

No comments: