translate

Saturday 5 January 2019

DIARY OF OUTRAGE BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good afternoon Bloggets. Well I think after today; my Darling Husband will be glad to get back to work as he has worked hard. He has pulled out our huge range cooker, it’s so wide and heavy, vacuumed and cleaned behind it and cleaned the inside of the ovens and top of the hob as well as the grill. We have two ovens, but one hardly gets used. So, one and a half ovens really, smile. Well it’s normally me who does that, I’m sure he is OK in there as when I have been in to help him, he tells me he is fine, and he has his sport on the radio. Something I really can’t stand. Hub and I share a lot of interests, but his sport isn’t one of them.

 

I also took the hint as he said to me, go and write a blog and we shall meet up for a coffee in the kitchen when I have finished. So, I am now writing to you just after I have written a short letter to my dear friend, well, that started as a short letter but ended up a mammoth amount of words. I could talk to her forever. And the most exciting time for me is when I realise, she has written back. And if I ever get two letters from her in a week, oh, my, I’m delighted. When I say letters, I mean emails.

 

She started off many years ago reading my blogs, thank God she emailed me out of the blue, and suddenly, our letters were none stop. I wished I had kept her first email to me but at the time I thought it was a one-off email like I get from a lot of you with kind supporting words. But some years later, I really really can’t tell you how much this person means to me. She is one of these people who I believe was sent to me by a being we just don’t understand yet… will we ever? Not sure.

 

OK todays blog starts with names.

If you or a loved one are having a baby this year, a lot of names in the UK at least, are coming back from where some of them in my opinion, should stay…

In the 70’s.

 

Let’s embrace the nostalgia by looking back at what is to come.

Popular baby names for 2019 are as follows.

Brian…. Really?

Barry? Oh, right, em, what can I say?  

Cliff. Now I’m sorry, especially if you are called Cliff, but why would you call your baby Cliff?

Susan? Well I only know one of those personally, and she is a witch. The other girls’ names are fine nice even, like Christine and Patricia. As long as they don’t get shortened to Chris or Pat. Why spoil a pretty name?

 

Something else new for 2019 are Bluetooth hearing aids

I shall leave that for you to investigate I know nothing about those but they sound like an improvement and I hope they are.

 

Other odd things in our news is as follows. A model has posed with her new boobs. Size. 30…. (That is a tiny back) HH. (They are not tiny boobs)

How can such a small back carry such heavy boobs? Now you watch in a couple of years, when her craze has become boring, she will expect the NHS to reduce her bust size free of charge. When, if, they refuse, she will be contacting the press and saying it’s outrageous.

 

To be an adult and have the back size of 30 inches, which is 76 cm, is crazy. I would say 34 inches, or 86 cm, is more like it I would think.

30 inches is more like a child in her early teens…

 

Now this is sick. The worlds most identical twin sisters are planning to get pregnant together and what makes matters really bad, is that they intend to use the same partner. They have what is called a polyamorous relationship.

Yep, it begins with P, but that wasn’t the word I was thinking about.

They are from Australia.

They have been dating this man for six years. They sleep in the same bed and get this; their Mother is very supportive of their relationship. The women are talking about using IVF so they can be pregnant at the same time. They are sick. So sick. I hope to God they never get pregnant. The poor child.

 

Yesterday in the south of England a poor man was stabbed to death on a train. The only information we have been given is the man the Police were looking for was black. They have caught him now thank goodness as well as the woman who was hiding him. It’s really odd that no more information even now he’s been caught, has been released. I’m in full support of this as I think we get too much information and the criminals get too much publicity. This man was killed, knived, in front of his 14-year-old Son. It’s tragic. How can that poor boy get over this? Whinging people go on about needing counselling when they have had nothing but a privileged life, when this poor boy has a genuine excuse.

 

Talking of counselling, I know of someone who went to the Doctors to ask for help as they are finding life difficult at the moment, and they, have every reason to feel like this, they were told there was a three-year waiting list. Isn’t that awful? Luckily, they can take a second job to afford private sessions. But what about the people who can’t? and why is our NHS in such a bad way? Well I could write a list, but it was also in our news that a woman has 21, children. Her first was born when she was 13.

21 places taken up at the Doctors, therapists and schools. As well as trying to find work when they are older. Oh, and did I say 21 more cars on the roads?

 

Don’t get me wrong, I have days when I wish I had more than one child. Hub and I will have may be three max Grand children as that is how many our Son has been told his girlfriend wants. So, if he and we are blessed, that is the most we will have, but I know of people who have one child and with that comes so many limitations. One lady I know really doesn’t like her daughter in law. So, because of this, she doesn’t see her Son. Hence, doesn’t now see her Grand children either.  But if she had more than one child, then you would hope, that a second or third child would stay close to their Mum. But to have 21 children? How is that mother even alive?

 

And now time I think to mop our kitchen floor. Such a life I have. Smile. Later with love, take care of yourselves and keep in touch. X

 

 

 

No comments: