translate

Tuesday 3 July 2018

EYE ON THE GAME BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Today we have had these countries in our top ten. UK, US, Ireland, Canada, Germany, Mexico, France, Peru, Philippines and Sweden, but earlier I read The Seychelles had paid us a visit. Now are you from one of our regular countries on holiday, or, are you living in such a wonderful place? Whoever you are, welcome!

 

What an exciting evening with our football. England played Columbia. Columbia were bad aggressive and even their coach elbowed one of our players as he came out from the tunnel onto the pitch. Bad sportsmanship.

Well in the end we won. Jus.

It went to penalties. As it was 1 each.

So now we play Sweden on Saturday, I don’t fancy our chances. I’m sure it will be a nicer game though and not so dirty as tonight’s game.

 

So, I now can’t really speak as my voice has gone with screaming. As I said to my friend, I think my neighbours may have thought I was being murdered…. Mind you, they didn’t come to see if I was OK. Hahaha.

 

I managed to get my light fitment today. It’s lovely. It’s a thin gold plate with three frosted glass balls hanging from it. My Son came in from work and said it looks really nice very modern. Few. I trust his judgment.

 

Poor Shamrock, she had us laughing tonight, bless her she only turned up at work this morning at seven to be told she had the wrong day. Bahahaha. Silly sausage.

 

It’s time to close the house for the night, our dogs are content laying on the rug in front of the fire. The house is very hot, I’m putting off going upstairs where it’s even warmer to iron of all things, Hubs shirt for tomorrow. That thought isn’t one I’m enjoying.

 

But as I promised in my last blog some quick updates with regards RP. The eye disease I have.  Eye on the cure. I can wish, dream, but in the meanwhile, here is some news.

This is a link to a great page which tells us about RP and informs about what we can do or you can do to preserve your vision. It’s too late for me, but if you still have sight, and if you want to know some news about future help, here is the link

 


 

 

Some news for those who are blind. Just read to the bottom.


 

 

No comments: