translate

Saturday 7 April 2018

SORRY CANADA AND GERMANY


Good evening Bloggets. Firstly, may I send my love and thoughts to those in Canada and Germany who’s lives sadly will never be the same after the past 24 hours. I have only my words to share with you to express my sympathy, and I fear my words won’t be able to say just what I want to as grief is something so personal an yet we all have been through it and live our lives with those dark feelings that leave impressions on our heart, soul and minds. I can only say for those who have died, they are not suffering, it’s those who are left who face the agony of how to carry on. And I hope you will, carry on as there will be others who need and want you as much in their lives as you needed the person or people who were killed. No amount of empathy will make you feel any better, no matter how  many times people say sorry, and the cutting pain I feel right now for you won’t take your pain away even relieve it somewhat, I just want to hold my hand out and let you know, that you are in people’s thoughts.

 

I have no more words. Only hugs!

    

No comments: