translate

Tuesday 10 April 2018

DESTINY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Well I thought I would have a peaceful clear mind tonight to write, but sadly that’s not meant to be/happen. If you read my earlier blog you will know where I’m coming from.
 

The house is silent. But my mind is in turmoil. It’s like a car crash in my head. I feel sick and I’m not feeling too well. I just keep praying for sunnier days when people make what I call the correct decisions. Then when others are OK, I will be fine.

 

As my love left the house today I could smell the fragrance of his morning coffee from the percolator. The distant sound of the taxi as it drove down our avenue of all sorts leaving behind my sleepy thoughts. I had about two hours sleep that night. So, would I be able to close my eyes and relax? No, sadly not, so I got up and decided I wasn’t going to do my normal chores of things like make the bed tidy the room and wash the shower room. Pick up clothes and put a load of washing on. No, I was going to have a day off work. So, I did. My son even treat

 me to tea by buying a take away Pizza. Not healthy I know but it was a small one and apart from a can of baked beans and a chocolate cake my friend brought to have with our coffee, I hadn’t anything else to eat and haven’t had anything since. Last night I went to bed so hungry this is one of the reasons I couldn’t sleep. And it looks like another night of no sleep as my Son has just told me by phone that he won’t be home until the most ridiculous hour because of the most ridiculous thing he is doing and he has said he will bring his girlfriend back, at half one in the morning? No, I told him. I’m sick to death of the whole situation.

 

My throat is so painful my eyes are on fire and my body feels as if I have some of that chemical juice that the Russians are familiar with!

 

It’s eleven in the evening, my Husband is still out with people from work he said he will let me know when he’s back at his hotel. Hopefully he has had a better night than I have had. And it looks like the night is going to get worse.

 

My Son hasn’t heard about his job interview, so it’s looking like he hasn’t got it but I thought they would have at least let him know either way? He had his interview last Friday morning they were interviewing from the Wednesday before Thursday all day that Friday so by Monday you would have hoped he would have heard, but not so that left today, Tuesday, no, nothing, how difficult is the decision? Unless they are waiting to talk to the people who have the job and they haven’t been able to contact them all before they let the others know their destiny!

 

On that note I hope tomorrow is a better day.

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

No comments: