translate

Wednesday 18 April 2018

DIARY OF THE ALPACA'S BY FIONA CUMMINGS


It’s a beautiful day started the day having a lovely conversation with our Bestie Like. Hoping to visit them soon. Our Son took Waggs for a walk and I’m not sure who came back muddier, her or him! So, I had started to cook dinner as I have to go out later, I’m then getting a towel for Wagga and before that unlocking the gate to let BW through with a muddy girl. Just then as I locked the gate came in, turned off cooker as the doorbell rang. I ran to it as people don’t hang around if it’s a delivery. Opened the door, it’s the window cleaner. Back around the other side of the house, meanwhile muddy paws runs/escapes from the water into the house. I got Waggs back out for the awaiting hose and unlocked the gate again. Back in the house with wet towel to go in washing machine, then a phone call to say our shopping is coming early. Like, three minutes away. Pans still needing draining. Shopping comes meanwhile I’m hurrying BW up as he needs shower before going out to Shamrocks birthday gift. Doorbell goes, shopping comes. I have 14 bags of shopping on my kitchen floor. Half a cooked dinner. BW comes downstairs as he tells me he can’t find his keys. I help him to look for them, he finds them, so, still half cooked dinner shopping to put away. Doorbell goes. I opened it, it’s my friend who’s come for a coffee. I forgot she and I arranged it last week. Oh, heck… a good old chat, a short blog and now about to get ready to go out. But at least I know that my boys will eat tonight a home cooked dinner and I don’t nee to worry when I get back.

 

Shamrock has just phoned me to tell me she is really excited. I bought her and Boy Wonder a day with the alpaca’s. they take them for a walk on a lead through the forest. They I think have took food with them to have a picnic afterwards. It’s a beautiful sunny day for them. I hope she really enjoys herself. I know our boy will.  

 

Thank you for your emails and I will get around to answering them tomorrow. I have an article to write for an online magazine I just need to find some time to do so. It’s a busy week all round out with my great friend Geordie in a few days I cant wait to see her. At some point I will have to clean the house, won’t i? and back to my book I’m writing. Hub had a busy day working yesterday. It was different for sure for him.

 

I hope you are all well. Laters.

 

No comments: