translate

Friday 27 April 2018

ROYAL BABY NAME COME UP TRUMP AT THE WEEKEND BY FIONA CUMMINGS


At last we have a name for our new Royal baby. And a lovely name too.

Prince Louis Arthur Charles. I think it’s lovely having Williams Fathers name in it. Our Prince Charles.  William and Kate have a daughter with Williams Mothers name too. Perfect.

 

 President Trump is coming to the UK on dates of all dates? Friday the 13th in July. Seriously, I can see the headlines already. Well just remember he is our closest ally and was there for us when we had the dreadful threat of Russia. Russia actually did us a favour. It brought not only the US, but the UK and Europe closer. Thanks Putin but be it on your head in the next world if your poison hurts anyone in the future.

 

 I for one will be happy to See President Trump here and I hope we as a nation, don’t show ourselves up!

 

Looking at my stats today, the bottom three countries in the top ten are really chasing each other. Closer than ever now. South Africa at

1,875. France

1,630. And Poland

1,507

 

I write for you so remember to let me know what you would like me to write about? Once again, you have travelled with me on a journey rough and smoothed. And I hope you continue on this journey and see me to the day when vision is possible for me once again. This day has to come, there is so much research going on it just has to, then my life has been worth living through.

 

I’m looking forward to caring for my Husband this weekend he will be exhausted. I’m going to make sure he doesn’t lift a finger. Bless him, as at weekends he tries to help out with housework and does a great job. All the jobs I don’t like, but this week has been tough, I mean, his brain in the work place is something else, his strength to travel on his own, well him and the little Fella by his side. But that is the big issue, to travel to places when you are blind is very daunting. But he did it this week. Five different offices in five days. And yesterday, was a huge success for him and his organisation. He did so well.  

 

My little Waggatail has just brought me one of my Sons socks. Nice. Used of course. Worn. Not warm though… Firstly, where’s the other one? Little fella eats them for fun, I can’t find the second sock. And, since my  Waggs brought me that sock, she has been asleep. Haha.

 

It’s poured with rain today and I have the heating on. It’s so cold. Wet and just awful. Out of all the bulbs we planted last year. Only Tulips have come up. Oh, my, hundreds of bulbs. The slugs must have dined out on my plants.

 

OK I have loads to do, I have to dash in between the rain to the post box then cook dinner for my family then write my story. I have not written one word this week. Life just happened. But today, life will stand still even for an hour and I shall type I’m going to finish this. Where it will take me? I really don’t know.

 

So, in the meanwhile, have a great weekend. And remember, if you are warm, dry and are able to read this either by sound or vision, then you are better off than so many other people.

 

Some old funny quotes

Dear automatic toilet, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I wasn’t finished yet.

You know you are boring when you get excited about receiving a new sponge for the kitchen sink.

I drank so much vodka last night this morning I woke up with a Russian accent.

 

 

 

 

No comments: