translate

Tuesday 17 April 2018

BIRTHDAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


I have an earworm… What is an earworm? Sometimes known as a brainwormis a catchy bit of music that continually plays in your head. You can’t get rid of it. It’s like a stuck record. Over and over again. But experts say if you chew gum it’s supposed to help. Personally, I just try to listen to another song/tune in my head and that works. But I have been humming a tune in my mind all day and it’s the same bit of song over and over again.

 

Well My Father in law is 80 today I hope he has had a lovely day. It’s nine in the evening Hub isn’t here yet. He’s been really busy with work. Not sure if he has called his Dad yet he may be waiting until he has more free time. I don’t know  if he enjoyed his surprise party but I am sure he did even though a couple of people went who are nothing to him, but he had the biggest surprise my Brother in law came from Australia to see him and brought his partner with him. That would have been the best gift for him.

 

Gosh BW and Sham have been hyper tonight and the dogs have loved their playtime. Now they have gone the house is quiet again. It was lovely to hear such laughter.

 

I told Shamrock of her gift tonight she is happy, but something tells me not so happy as BW. He is super excited about it.

 

So, what are they going to be doing? Walking through the forests with Alpaca’s. They take them on a lead through the forest for just over an hour. And the weather is forecast to be lovely.

 

It’s a gift I couldn’t put paper around but one that is different for sure.

 

I will hear more about it tomorrow.

 

With love.

 

 

 

No comments: