translate

Wednesday 18 April 2018

HEAVEN AND HELL BY FIONA CUMMINGS


It has been a perfect evening. I got back in about 5 pm. BW had just got in he and Sham had a really lovely day. BW adored the Alpaca’s. We had a family dinner and then out for a fantastic evening. Back to normality tomorrow. Out with friends in the evening though.

 

Hub and I laughed so much tonight. I love that man. Hub, BW and myself, are talking about a holiday possibly end of year. It’s been almost a year and a half, since we went to France and that was just for a week and before then was a year earlier, for again another week. So, two weeks in two and a half years? If we go away, Shamrock will be coming too. So, four of us.

 

 

Saturday we are going out so, goodness knows what an adventure we will find ourselves in. Just the two of us with our guide dogs. I hope little Waggatail will be good.

 

A couple of heavy subjects Some things I have been asked to write about.

Do you have goals in your life? If so, what   progress have you made in attaining them?

Who are you really. Do you wear a mask for the rest of the world?

What is holding you back from being the person you want to be?

 

Gosh, deep. So, firstly, do I have goals? I do. Sometimes those goals seem like dreams though. And some days I know they will be real.

What am I doing about my goals? A lot of talking a little action, but the action I have to make progress in to get there I can’t just stand still. Most nights I go to bed with the knowledge on my pillow with thoughts of failure but dreams of success.

A mask? No, quite the opposite. I am what you read. Who you know. Really know. And there is more, that’s all. Loads more and over the years you will learn more but in general I don’t wear a mask I leave that for others and some people I know, believe me, have their very own Mardi Gras with bursting cupboards full of masks.

 

One day I will be who I want to be not the person I am. The person I am is someone who has been moulded. My Husband says I am the person he wants me to be and I’m sure I’m the person my ex wanted me to be as for 23 years he was very happy. Hopefully once again he will be happy with another, but I know at first, he was looking for me in a new person. Sometimes it’s good to have a change.

 

Something else I was asked.

 How would you react if there was Irrefutable proof that God doesn’t exist?

How would you react if there was 100% proof, that God does exist?

 How would the two questions above change your life?

Gosh, well, firstly if God doesn’t exist, who does? As I find it very difficult to believe we are here, by accident we just evolved. But say, I have had proof God doesn’t exist. When we are dead, we are dead. Nothing. It would be so very depressing.

Who have I been talking to over the years? What feelings have I had? What chance is there for anyone? Wonderful words like miracles wouldn’t exist.

If I was to spend two minutes thinking properly about this, I would find so many words that we couldn’t use anymore.

 

If it was proven to me that God did exist, my life would change. If there 100% was a heaven, yes, I would be relieved. I would then wonder if I would meet up with good much-loved people who have gone over to the other world. I would then hope there was a hell for all those who deserve to visit there. Or, is this world we live in now hell? And if so, what did we do to deserve to be here and when we die from this world, where do we go? If it’s heaven, then will those who are rotten right through in this land, get forgiven and get a second chance to go through the golden gate into a perfect world?

  

I don’t know or have the answers. I hope we do have a heaven and hell and this is the middle. I hope I never spend time with those I don’t want to be with on earth. I hope my next world will be with those I love now and before who have already moved on. But I pray that never ever will I have to face those who are just plain horrible. Because if I do, that to me won’t be heaven.

 

So, just to think about this for a moment. What would your life be like without  goals or if there is no God in your world, do you still  have thoughts of hope?

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: