translate

Tuesday 20 June 2017

WORDS FOR YOUR FUTURE BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good evening Bloggets. Just sat down for the first time today. Out this morning in between dealing with loads of phone calls and emails. Cooking all afternoon and then a bit of gardening. When I say gardening, I mean watering as it wasn’t sunny and some tidying up. Each time I go out there, I find something new to discover.

It’s cool today, warm but not dangerously burning hot. Hub in from work he looks shattered. BW been out all day with Shamrock. I feel sorry for her as BW is in one heck of a bad mood. I’m keeping away. They went for a picnic. Very nice, right? You would think.

My totally annoying friend came around today. I was inches off screaming at her. The thing is, she means well. But she is trying to take over my life. Overpowering is what she is. Oh, and annoying. Bossy too, but, she means well. I think. I have been wrong before.

I have written a review about the person who fitted our kitchen so I hope no one else will be let down by him. I still have my Diary about my kitchen to finish I just have not had time this week at all and tomorrow, I’m out in the morning then out with our friend at night. Gosh, how do I feel about that? Apprehensive, I will let you know why, on my return.

Watching a program whilst I’m writing to you about a man who got engaged to keep his family happy. Been there bought the t shirt. My first marriage! And, as I have said before he was the best Son in Law ever. I was talking with a friend the other day about arranged marriages. Gosh I would love to arrange my Sons marriage. Find him the perfect wife. Haha it’s a laugh, with my workman’s history. What would she be like?
Tall about 5 ft. 8
Very curvy with perfect long legs
Natural blonde with blue eyes and peach skin. Perfect white teeth and naturally beautiful. Happy, understanding, caring, worships our Son. Puts him first, because I know he would put her, first. Very intelligent but not patronising or condescending. Full of fun and always happy to do something new but just as happy staying in watching TV. Likes the same things as BW and enjoys what she wants to watch too. Healthy, fit and into looking after herself. Enjoys sports too. With a hard-working family. Good manners and will be a perfect loving Mum with morals. Has lots in common with BW and gets on well with us, his Mum and Dad.
Loves animals and in fact is a vegetarian.
Haha, I’m not asking for much, am I?

A spark joy and just seeing him happy. I don’t think though that a parent can find the perfect partner for their child because there has to be more than a perfect picture. You have to touch souls with your love and only our Son can tell us if he has done that with the person he will marry. Take Prince Charles. He was married to a very beautiful lady with Princess Di, and right through their marriage, he was having an affair with someone. People, not me, just others described her as a horse.
I love horses…
He ended up with a person who’s features represented a swishing tailed creature. And is still with her and is so happy now.

I feel so bad for Sham today they went for a lovely picnic and BW was carrying things back to the car and has lost her flask. I have a deep problem where I hate people I care about losing things. I remember where I used to live, when I could see, a lady I knew leant her neighbour something and the person she leant it to, wouldn’t give her it back so I went knocked on her door and said I would wait as long as it took before I would leave, as I was going to leave with the item to take back to my friend’s house… All very honourable. Only when she produced the item it dawned on me how on earth was I going to carry through the streets,
A 6-foot wooden ladder?

Tell you what though, I blooming did. When I got it to my friends, she said?
“Oh, you didn’t need to do that, I have wanted rid of that for years. Hahahaha
Well, why had she been going on for three weeks about how the person has her ladder still?

I’m not hungry, my Son has an ap on his phone which counts calories and tells you how well or not you have done throughout the day. It tells you how much protein you have had and sugar as well as much more. In calories, it was shocking to me as I thought I had a lot more but turned out I didn’t have that many, but my carb intake is over the hill. Triple what Boy Wonder has. I guess what I have said for the past few months, it’s not how much you eat it’s what you eat and of course how much you move around. If I move any slower, I will stop or meet myself coming home.

If I walk fast outside, I fall fast. Our friend said the other day he can’t believe just how fast I walk and never stumble, really? Has he been watching me?

In fairness, out of over a hundred times I’m out, I don’t trip up even a tiny bit, but over two hundred, I do.

I haven’t had dinner tonight. Just wasn’t in the mood for eating. I have had a day of life going on. Eating wasn’t on my mind. I made the family home made shepherd’s pie. Hub said he loved it and it was the best he has ever tasted. I really think that was because he was so hungry as it was nothing special.

Right, the kids are here so I shall go for now. Just some words before I go.
The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.
Fyodor Dostoyevsky (Author, The Brothers Karamazov)

If you feel like you are in a rut, then the only way out of it is to be told and lead, shown the way, directed, instructed as you are too weak to move forward and being weak isn’t bad, it doesn’t define you as a person, just decides on your future. So if you don’t want tomorrow, what you had yesterday, then pretend you are two people. No, not a personality disorder, just your way of self-helping! So, how to do this? Send yourself emails to remind you to do something, leave things laying around to get you to do whatever you need to do. Set reminders write a diary even. Tick off what you have done off a list. Just do this for three days, and see how you feel after the three days. It’s not difficult, but what is hard is actually doing this procedure.

Always have something to look forward to. It can be something so small.
It’s written that if you set a date for something enjoyable in your life, it raises endorphin levels in your brain by 27%.

Wherever you are right now, know you mean so much to someone, even though you may not know that person. Someone special is waiting for you to enter their life. As I always say, you never know what is around the corner, no matter of your age. And, because you are reading this, you are one of my very important Bloggets. X







WORDS FOR YOUR FUTURE BY FIONA CUMMINGS

No comments: