translate

Wednesday 7 June 2017

BURSTING BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Good evening Bloggets. Well, in ten hours we can start to vote. Personally, speaking I wish our PM hadn’t called for this election. I think she has took such a risk, but my Husband said it shows how confident she is and if she wins, then she knows Britain is for her as she wasn’t voted in, remember our last PM quit leaving her to take over. She is strong and will guide Britain back to where it was when it was known as Great, when people had respect for us. In time, our country will be stronger and money will be spent wisely rather than thrown away to hopeless causes.

I have voted Labour all of my life, as has my Husband, but we have had enough now and Labour isn’t what it used to be. Their leader is so fake not half as intelligent as our Mrs. May and to be honest, Jeremy Corbin, abroad, representing our country would be a total embarrassment.

Today has been fun. Firstly, I went out got caught on one of those dreaded shrubs right now they are just a threat but come another month, their huge thorns will grab onto my hair, clothes and flesh as they do every summer. Another huge branch prevented me from walking with ease. As I stopped and tried to snap the branch, it wasn’t having any of it. Wagga did try bless her and guide me away from it, but she was too close to the road for my liking so I just pushed by the trees that tease, every year at this time. They see me coming and laugh, let’s grab the blind girl. Smile. See, sighted people won’t even notice, subconsciously they will move out of the way not giving it a second thought I bet they will get to where they need to be and not even know that they have avoided trees. If they were soft blooms or leaves I would be fine, unless it had been raining of course, there is only one thing worse than being slapped in the face by a wet leaf and that is being bitten by branches with attitude.

We were out of the house fifty minutes doing what we had to do. Wagga was great, apart from one rather odd moment, but it surprised me just how I felt about the incidence afterwards and, during. We went to pick up a letter for Hub, it’s a large building, we got through the two lots of doors and found the reception no trouble, it’s the doors coming out that I always struggle with. So, giving Waggatail the command to find the door. She was great she found the door. I knew we were in the right direction so putting that together with the Wagging one finding the door, perfect, right?
Em, not quite.

As a person opened the door kindly standing to one side obviously holding it open for us? Lady, gent? Not sure until she, spoke.
“Hello Dear”” I thanked her, I stepped into the hall to go out. Only this hall didn’t sound like the hall I knew, it was a lot smaller, oh my goodness. Where was I? Wait for this one Bloggets… Be prepared to be amused.
As I walked in three steps, I had to ask the lady. “Is this the hall?”” She replied.
“No, Dear, it’s the lady’s toilet…..

Oh! I turned on my heal, apologising to the lady as poor love hadn’t even got chance to get out of the disabled toilet, and I had joined her. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I didn’t even go red. This time a year ago that would have killed me. I would have been so ashamed but I think as a blind person, we go through different stages and I have been where I feel so bad I don’t want to leave the house. Now I’m not saying that I will never feel ashamed again or embarrassed, but today I didn’t. I just felt so bad for that poor lady, but she was a darling.

Waggatail did so good there was a huge delivery van parked right across the path where we cross, she did an off kerb and followed my instructions. But I don’t like doing that because we had to go half way into the road to cross anything could have been coming along but the enormous van prevented other cars and so on seeing me. Thing is, we can’t just cross elsewhere, we learn a route, as do our dogs we can’t just run across some grass or squeeze in between other smaller cars to be seen, we have to stick to the same way.

Called to post a couple of letters then off to the chemist for some Optrex. Hmm. The staff there are so lovely, apart from one man, I don’t like him and I think he is a very arrogant man not only with me but others too. Anyway, I asked for these drops and you can get them for dry eyes, itchy eyes, tired eyes and so on, you used to be able to get original Optrex but not now. The man took it upon himself to tell the lady who was serving me, just to give me dry eyes drops. I intervened the patronising prat, just because I can’t see, doesn’t mean I have dry eyes… So, I said to the girl, just give me itchy eye drops please. I thought, tell your colleague to put that in his beaker and get back to his Bunsen burner.

Tomorrow is a biggy for lots of reasons. A visit from a man and I think that will be a challenging meeting. One I’m not looking forward to. Our joiner is coming too, our skirting boards are getting put on and the work top after the post holding it will I hope be corrected. Then all done. The plumber has done a great job of our sink. Our kitchen is really looking great now.

Then tomorrow night? Oh I’m excited. More tomorrow. Take care, won’t you? Xx


No comments: