translate

Tuesday 9 April 2019

PLEASE WAIT BY FIONA CUMMINGS



 

I still can’t believe it. I’m so not wanting to believe it. All I can say is never ever trust that someone is OK even though they are fine on the outside. Even if you feel like that person has so much to live for, if someone gives you a slight hint that all isn’t great, stick to that person like glue, but, even if you did that, they still could find a way to get out of the pain they are in. It’s just so tragic that if that person, my friend had waited a little longer, I’m sure their world would have turned around.

 

If you are feeling like you don’t belong, there’s no one for you out there. Feeling hopeless. You can’t put your body through so much pain every day. You are terrified of living. Please just wait, be the person you want to be inside your head, even if on the outside you are someone else. Give it just a few months. Not years, just months. Then don’t look at the negatives, but look at what you have done the past months that you never thought you could. Even if it’s one thing. If you can do one thing more than you could before, then one can become two. Talk to people.  

Believe me, this time in a few months there is a huge chance you will be glad you stayed with us all. I truly believe that there is someone out there waiting to join you to make your life that so much better as you will theirs, even though right now, you may feel like you are really no good to anyone. Please, just know the total pain hurt agony that you will cause to people who really really do love you. No one loves you? That is so untrue. You just don’t know it yet. Just give it a few months. That’s all, it took me until I was 41 before I felt happy to be here and I’m still waiting for the missing pieces in my jigsaw of life to complete my puzzle. I know those pieces are out there somewhere. Two of them I have found, one I know is close, and the rest I hope to find and my picture will be ready to admire and feel like I have come home.

 

I receive so many emails and messages phone calls too telling me your deepest darkest secrets. For some there really is no hope but thank goodness they do hold on and they write as if a totally different person. As for those people who have been left by those who just couldn’t face another day, my heart aches for you. So many questions. Why how and didn’t they know? Well I guess they didn’t know or if they did, they didn’t believe! And they are now free of their pain. So, how to heal you? Those who are left! Those people will have so many questions and will never get the answer. So, they will be forever tortured. A real punishment. I have spoken to someone not long ago who felt they couldn’t go on, they had nothing to live for. on the outside world, they had everything, children a Husband and a great job. A new car and a lovely house. Holidays and perfect family outings. So, why on earth would they end their life? We will never know. And for those who are left, remember the happy times. Also, if you had have been there on the phone saying you were going to see them, once someone has made their mind up about ending their life, nothing or no one would have been able to stop them from doing so.

 

Once you are that far gone through the dark tunnel, nothing will be able to press the paus button. We need to try to help people before they get to the tunnel, but learning what the signs are? Also, those who have deep depression, please get help and be honest with the medics about how you are feeling. What is the point of going to the Doctors, if you are not going to be honest? Just try it. Just try to talk to the Doctor and I pray you will have been able to press your own pause button!

TEARS TO HEAVEN

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

I’m sad but so angry

Why didn’t you tell me?

You couldn’t go on

Why did you sit

All alone

How many times have I said?

 Pick up the phone?

I’m seeing red

I’m in a zone

I want to lash out

To shout

To be the voice for you

But that wouldn’t bring you back to us

And I know you would hate a fuss

So many people are going to miss you

Too many people hurt badly without you

You hid your feelings so well

If only we knew you were stuck in hell

I knew you were knocking on the door of darkness

But who opened it for you?

Who invited you in?

I knew the gap between depression and sadness

Was ever so thin

If only we could have helped you

And brought you closer

If only we heard the silent whisper

The unspoken words

The invisible tears

We would have kept you near

The broken heart

The hurt

But it’s too late now

Just tell us how?

How can we carry on without you?

How can we ever laugh again?

If only you knew the pain

We just want you back again

You were the kindest person to come our way

Never had a bad word to say

If only we could turn back time

To that dreadful day

If only we could help you

Tell you your grief will pass

But it’s too late for that

All we can do is remember you

A wonderful person

A kind soul

You warmed my heart

When it was so cold

You protected those around you

You put others first

Stepping back in the queue

My heart is going to burst

Remembering you

Why do the good die early?

I guess you were wanted in a better place

Closing my eyes

I see your face

And you’re smiling now

Out of pain

I just want to hear your voice

Once again

Thank you for being there

Thank you for the love you shared

Just knowing you cared

Means the world

You were pure gold

Will be missed

Let the angels care for you now

Upon your head they will kiss

They will show you the way

May be give you the best seat

So, you can relax, put up your feet

Have the best view

Look down to earth

See us all

I just wish once again

I could give you a call

 

 

© Fiona Cummings

Written for a friend I will never forget 7 April 2019

 

No comments: