translate

Monday 8 April 2019

DIARY OF SORROW BY FIONA CUMMINGS


It’s been a tough few days in my personal life. I have been so upset, in fact devastated with some news and I’m not coping with it, though I shall have to paint on my face as I have friends coming soon, and I always have been the kind of person who will not show my feelings when it comes to myself.

 

I shall have to move on but finding it so difficult to do so. It’s been a tough couple of weeks for me for many reasons. Pulling at my heartstrings but this latest thing has sent me to the edge of the Cliffe and I fear there is more bad news to come. When people are in my situation, how do they cope?

 As I, have coped in the past. I just do, there is no real answer, there are no words to say to make things better. I have failed in my ability to help of late and I have such guilt. I guess I have to forget the things that I have lost and failed at and think of what I have!

 

So, my blog page has been of old stories for the past few days but I hope to get back to almost normal soon. I say almost as every time something awful happens; it chips away at my insides. I have reflected over the past few days though. And I have come to a few decisions, mainly brought to my attention by close friends.

 

My readers, my Bloggets, I feel as if I have failed you too, as many of you write to me saying I cheer you up, well hopefully in my next blog I shall do that. But in the meanwhile, please forgive my words of sorrow!

 

 

 

No comments: