translate

Wednesday 17 April 2019

OUT OF JAIL FOR THE DEVIL BY FIONA CUMMINGS


The devil has landed on earth. I’m sure of it. It was written that one day he shall return after being a prisoner for a thousand years and he will be released to travel to the so called four corners of the world… corners? Hmm. Isn’t earth round? But I get what it means. How will the devil show himself to us? Apparently, he will come as an angel surrounded by light. He will be released for a short time it is written. Enough time to gather his new army, I guess. And the way society is going now, his army will be huge. And then it’s written that Christ will return and save the good. Then he will destroy the antichrist. I just wondered why he would release Satan? I’m told that it’s Christs way of showing love. The bible can be complicated. I’m a spiritualist, it’s less complicated. But even I believe that the Devils presence is apparent. The Notre Dame is the latest little bit of proof.

   

Fires, floods, earthquakes, needless murders by guns knives etc. It’s all the work of Satan. He is among us it’s up to us who we choose to side with.

It’s written that mankind will have the worst bloody war and then in biblical terminology, the great tribulation will occur! God apparently will examine us and cleanse deciding who will be good enough to go to his perfect kingdom. But who is perfect? I personally don’t know of one person who is perfect. In simple terms I guess babies will be taken to the next world. It’s written that Christ will stand on a mountain and I’m just wondering if that mountain now days will be in the form of a space craft? Those who know me knows that I believe in God and Jesus but to me he arrived in a space rocket and we come from his planet, who knows, was it Mars? We sadly destroyed that planet and now we are doing the same to this land, so, when we blow this earth up, a rocket shall take us away and once again, we will start anew life. we are too perfect in the formation of our internal organs to be an accident. Our insides work like a manmade machine. We can’t be an accident. But I have no other explanation. I believe in angels. Earth ones too. Maybe they are fallen angels? Those who just didn’t make the grades to stay on the other planet, as some of us came to earth, others may be went to another planet, Mars, Saturn? As I always say, why are we spending all the money on space travel? Why?

 

It’s written that there will be lots of little wars but then one huge world war that will culminate at the battle of Armageddon in Israel and that is when Jesus will return.

Drought and famine will hit earth on a massive scale like never seen before. When there is drought, you will see something we have already seen. Huge fires, forest fires, wildfires and burning buildings.

 

Going back to the Notre Dame, it’s said today that because of humans draining the water from the ground, it’s dried the foundations of the building causing the building to dry out and start to crumble. There have been earthquakes in places that we never thought there would be. And it’s written that there will be more in the future larger and more places where we would never expect them!

 

Scary, may be, so dark has to come before light. Well I hope this is as dark as we will get, but somehow, I doubt it as no one is learning anything people still go on their way some, without a care for others.

 

 

No comments: