translate

Wednesday 14 November 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE CHARLES BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Happy birthday to our Prince Charles. Gosh he is sounding old. Can you imagine though celebrating your Sons 70th birthday? I hope our Queen lasts many more years, well at least a few, bless her, she is now 92, I think. The queens Mother lasted until she was 102. She was born in 1900. Wow. I can’t believe it’s been 16 years since the Queen Mother died… Where has time gone?

 

The Queen Mothers parents were not a baker and Barba, but her Father was the 14th Earl of Strathmore and her Mother was Countess of Strathmore and Kinghorn.

 

Our Queen had a sister Princess Margaret. She died in 202, so a dreadful 12 months or so for our Queen. First her Mum then her sister. Though her sister was 71 not old at all, she died of a stroke. I’m sure she was a heavy smoker.

 

Our queens Husband, The Duke of Edinburgh is 97. They have been married 71 years this month. He started to write to her when she was only 13. I’m so not a fan of him. But I do love our queen. I met her when I was young and gave her a poesy of flowers. That was an amazing day. I had tea with the Lord Mayor before handing our Queen some flowers. My Husband has had lunch with her and he said what everyone says, she speaks to you like you are the only person in the room. It will be a very sad day when she leaves us.

 

Well just in case Prince Charles is reading this blog, well, you never know…. Happy birthday Charlie boy. You have given the world a beautiful future with your two Sons.

 

Just thought, he may be busy celebrating today, so there’s always tomorrows read? Haha!