translate

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Wet teen. Has he got the X factor?


A very wet teen

  • O.M.G? Well is that not the latest stupid phrase? Call me cool, or what? Ok, call me what?

This weather is just awful? I guess so far so good, we can not complain as our  house is for the minute ok, bless all those who have no houses right now and worse still, no possessions with the floods. God bless the two babies who were killed this morning? We woke up with news like this! Environment Agency issues 57 flood warnings and 167 alerts  most in the North East and North West

Wales and Northern England will bear the brunt of the bad weather which will continue until tomorrow

One year old baby dies in road crash in Cambridgeshire and mother and son die in smash on A134 in Norfolk

Roads in Somerset, Dorset and Cheshire underwater and six drivers were rescued overnight in North Yorkshire

Dozens of people evacuated from homes in Northumberland, Merseyside and Newcastle

Reports of at least 100 properties flooded in the South West, Midlands and South East with many more likely

 

My dear teen has text me at least four times today already, to ask if it is possible to come home, as he is soaken. I told him he had to stay at school! After the last text, I will not answer any more, he asked again? I replied

“What excuse will you give?

He answered,

“I will just tell them I am wet and uncomfortable!” Bless, it is awful, but I can not bring him out of school because he is wet? I mean, this is autumn!!!

I wonder what a winter we will have in store for us this year? I love the snow, when my family are off school and work for the holiday and you’re in your warm house, after Christmas day, it can go thank you!

Talking of home or not, did you watch the x factor on Saturday?

Robbie Hence, who had a rough start in life, being brought up in care, who has been homeless for over ten years, had a voice that would for sure if there was any justice in the world,  have been in the top three for the possible winner in this years X factor

The 26yearold musician, whose performance was in my opinion, the highlight of the audition process, forgot the words to his group song and left the stage half way through.

After surviving the first cut, which saw a third of the 211 contestants axed before they had the chance to sing, Robbie joined up with two other hopefuls for his group audition. As  us viewers waited  with hope, to hear this velvet, voiced, vocalist perform, he forgot his words and left the stage placing his mike on the floor, saying afterwards, he could not wait around to hear how he has failed when he knew he had? Such a fantastic talent and he quit. Let’s hope it is resolved and the hunt for him on the streets of London can be a successful ending to the start of Robbie’s future?

 Half of me wonders if it is a part of the show. I do not trust any of it now after knowing a very talented singer/song writer/ pianist, who’s edition did not even get to the television rounds. It draws the ordiance in to have a story to follow I guess it’s not just a talent contest like we are lead to believe!  

How annoying.

A bit of advice, after having a little disaster in my previous blog, nothing compared to what a lot of people are going through today, but at the time seamed dreadful, take pictures and keep a file of all your valuable items and all that is precious to you, keep where you know where they are in a hurry. All photographs in albums, keep in one of those metal lockable boxes you can buy, in a place where by all of the family know where it is, again, so it can be grabbed quickly?

If I was not a vegetarian, I could just eat homemade corned beef hash for tea. Oo, these are the days when I reminisce  about my meat eating days many years ago. Fifteen to be sure and I still miss the bacon sandwiches and the beef curries as well as corned beef hash. But then I think about the poor animals suffering and reach for a carrot!!!!!Ok, a bag of crisps!

Thank you for reading my friends, feel warm inside, be safe outside and know I am here. xxx

 

 

No comments: