translate

Tuesday 18 September 2012

The toothless painter did not turn up!

So my painter who is a very nice man without teeth was to come today and paint our conservatory. What colour? "Em, I think pale green?" I had the choice of three in the garage and fingers crossed, I picked the right one? So I pulled all of the furniture out and put things away and yep, he did not come. Tomorrow he will be here. He, says? I must remember to ask him what colour I did get out, or it could look rather red as that is the other colour I have left from the bedroom.


Ok, I am going to go now as my canary is beginning to sound like a demented rat and I am on the verge of deafness with him. That would not be good with   blindness and some would say madness? I am going to write my dear friend a poem for her anniversary tomorrow. A gift, or a head in bucket moment? Let me know? Have you remembered to smile today?  Smile with me as I try to think of loving words to write in a few seconds as Dean, yes, Dean, our canary, screams at me. x

No comments: