translate

Friday 28 September 2012

LIVE LUNCH

 How are you all this lunchtime? Well I hope? I am late today with my blogs but trying to get this in for lunchtime! The word lunch means a meal given by ladies in the old days to their hard working men, who did not have time to relax, like they can in the evening. In olden days, lunch was meats from the night before and fruit. Isn't it funny, how most of us, have three meals per day? Who decided that we should have this amount? How did it get all around the world that we will eat three times a day? Well enjoy if your eating something lovely, but I bet like me your not? Where ever you are in the world, smile with these jokes?   
A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it because the theif was spending less money than his wife

A man meets a genie. The genie tells him he can have whatever he wants, provided that his mother-in-law gets double. The man thinks for a moment and then says, ‘OK, give me a million dollars and beat me half to death.’


No comments: